- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Raptors hold off Blazers for 110-103 victory Updated: Feb-05-16 11:23 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Kyle Lowry credited backcourt teammate DeMar DeRozan for Toronto's latest win.
- Curry to defend 3-point title, big men in Skills Challenge Updated: Feb-04-16 11:57 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry will defend his title in the 3-point contest, Zach LaVine will try for another dunk championship and some All-Star big men will compete for the Skills Challenge crown.
- Essentials: Toronto, from what's new to classic attractions Updated: Feb-04-16 12:37 pm
TORONTO - Grab your toque (what Canadians call a wool hat) and get your game face on if you're heading for the NBA All-Star Game in the 6ix -a term coined by rapper Drake, Toronto's unofficial ambassador, for his hometown.
- Lowry, Raptors hold off Suns, spoil Watson's coaching debut Updated: Feb-03-16 12:46 am
- Nuggets end Raptors' 11-game winning streak, 112-93 Updated: Feb-02-16 12:38 am
DENVER - The Toronto Raptors were ready for Danilo Gallinari. They didn't have an answer for Nikola Jokic.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Lowry scores 29 to lead Raptors to 106-89 win over Wizards Updated: Jan-26-16 11:59 pm
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry had a vintage performance in the Toronto Raptors ninth straight victory but the focus was on the All-Star starter's injured left wrist.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Sealed with a kiss: Lowry gives fan a peck, Raptors top Heat Updated: Jan-23-16 1:07 am
TORONTO - All-Star guard Kyle Lowry came up with a new play Friday night - the peck-and-roll.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- DeRozan scores 34 to send Raptors past Celtics, 115-109 Updated: Jan-20-16 11:42 pm
TORONTO - The mindset that propelled DeMar DeRozan to a 34-point effort may not have been much of a mystery to his Toronto Raptors teammates, who see it regularly. But it was to DeRozan.
- Undefeated Garcia on quest for welterweight championship Updated: Jan-20-16 2:20 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Danny Garcia is as much a brand as he is a boxer in the Philadelphia neighborhood where he trains. His DSG initials - the interlocking S for Swift represents his style - are stamped on a gym, a car wash, a body shop and a barbershop. Much like in the movies, there are plans for a barbershop spinoff, this one a beauty shop across the street.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors over Nets 112-100 Updated: Jan-18-16 11:57 pm
TORONTO - Kyle Lowry and DeMar DeRozan are both All-Star hopefuls for Toronto. They showed why while helping the Raptors match a season high with their fifth straight win.
- Lowry helps Raptors beat Magic 106-103 in OT in London Updated: Jan-14-16 8:28 pm
LONDON - After a long trip overseas, the Toronto Raptors and Orlando Magic went the extra mile to entertain an international audience.
- Nowitzki scores 29 points, Mavericks top Timberwolves 93-87 Updated: Jan-10-16 9:25 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Before his team took the floor against the Dallas Mavericks, Minnesota coach Sam Mitchell was asked about Dirk Nowitzki's ability to still carry his team after 17 NBA seasons.
- Lowry, DeRozan lead Raptors to 108-95 win over 76ers Updated: Jan-10-16 12:17 am
PHILADELPHIA - Even after his team's latest win, Raptors coach Dwane Casey was looking for more from his players.