- California News Digest 4 pm Updated: Jun-24-16 7:16 pm
Hello! Here's a look at how AP's general news coverage is shaping up in California. Questions about coverage plans are welcome and should be directed to the AP-Los Angeles bureau at 213-626-1200, firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the AP-San Francisco bureau at 415-495-1708, email@example.com. Andrew Dalton is on the news desk. AP-California News Editor Frank Baker can be reached at 213-626-1200 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Weaver pitches 3-hitter as Angels beat A's 2-0 Updated: Jun-19-16 7:42 pm
OAKLAND, California - Much like teammate Tim Lincecum has discovered, Jered Weaver is realizing that his fastball can still be effective even though it's no longer the dominant pitch it once was.
- Tim Lincecum embraces a second chance with new Angels team Updated: Jun-17-16 9:45 pm
OAKLAND, California - A white cap on backward, Tim Lincecum stopped to pet the bomb-sniffing dogs in the parking lot before greeting the workers at the security entrance who warmly welcomed him back to the Oakland Coliseum.
- Kepler's 10th-inning homer gives Twins 7-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-12-16 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Staring at five infielders, Minnesota Twins rookie Max Kepler was just trying to get a ball into the outfield to score Joe Mauer in the 10th inning.
- Trout hurt as Lindor, Santana power Indians past Angels, 8-3 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:26 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Francisco Lindor and the Cleveland Indians got off to another quick start on their way to another victory in what's shaping up to be a memorable month.
- Fulmer takes no-hitter into 7th, Tigers top Angels 3-0 Updated: Jun-01-16 11:42 pm
ANAHEIM, California - What a difference a day makes - or at least the starting pitcher.
- AP-TX--Texas Sports Digest 1 pm, TX Updated: May-28-16 2:07 pm
Good afternoon! Here's a look at AP's Texas sports coverage. Questions about coverage plans are welcome and should be directed to the AP Dallas bureau at 972-991-2100, or at 800-442-7189. Email email@example.com. David Warren is on the desk.