- Redick leads Clippers to 98-92 OT victory over 76ers Updated: Feb-08-16 10:07 pm
- Austin Rivers out 4-6 weeks with broken left hand Updated: Feb-07-16 6:53 pm
MIAMI - Los Angeles Clippers guard Austin Rivers is expected to miss four to six weeks with a broken left hand.
- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- NBA reviewing if jump-on-back foul should be flagrant Updated: Feb-07-16 2:43 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA is reviewing whether the act of jumping on a player's back to intentionally foul him should be interpreted as a flagrant foul.
- Bradley's 3-pointer at horn gives Celtics 104-103 win Updated: Feb-05-16 11:24 pm
CLEVELAND - Once he got control of the ball and let his shot fly, Avery Bradley prepared to get mobbed.
- Paul, Jordan power Clippers past Magic 107-93 Updated: Feb-05-16 10:49 pm
ORLANDO, Florida - The Los Angeles Clippers' best players made their usual contributions Friday night. Lance Stephenson provided just enough of a boost late to ensure yet another victory.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Clippers waiting on results of NBA's Griffin inquiry Updated: Feb-02-16 7:46 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers will decide whether Blake Griffin joins them for the team's upcoming road trip after the NBA announces the results of its investigation of the star forward's punching of an assistant equipment manager.
- Clippers send Lakers to 9th straight loss with 105-93 win Updated: Jan-30-16 2:10 am
LOS ANGELES - The Clippers are facing another month without Blake Griffin dominating inside. His absence has created nightly auditions for whoever wants to step up.
- Clippers win again without Griffin, beating Hawks 85-83 Updated: Jan-27-16 11:56 pm
ATLANTA - Amid all sorts of distractions, the Los Angeles Clippers just keep on winning.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-27-16 11:22 am
INDIANAPOLIS - Clippers forward Blake Griffin watched his teammates win Tuesday night, then apologized for why he wasn't there to help.
- Short-handed Clippers hold off Pacers comeback for 91-89 win Updated: Jan-26-16 11:07 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - With All-Star forward Blake Griffin recovering from a broken shooting home in Los Angeles and the sluggish Clippers needing a spark Tuesday night, Doc Rivers got exactly what he needed.
- Raptors down Clippers for eighth straight win, 112-94 Updated: Jan-24-16 11:13 pm
- Bulls spoil Lue's coaching debut, beat Cavaliers 96-83 Updated: Jan-24-16 12:32 am
CLEVELAND - They changed coaches. Everything else about the Cavaliers looked the same.
- LeBron, Cavs regroup after stunning coaching change Updated: Jan-23-16 1:43 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Both knees wrapped in ice, LeBron James walked in a circle, waiting for his turn to speak with a larger-than-usual media contingent.
- Turnover: LeBron drops another coach as Cavs fire Blatt Updated: Jan-23-16 3:18 am
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - There's no debating LeBron James' greatness. That's a slam dunk.
- Jordan, Paul help Clippers coast past Knicks, 116-88 Updated: Jan-22-16 11:11 pm
NEW YORK - DeAndre Jordan gets so many easy baskets thanks to Chris Paul, and now he wants something else from his point guard: money to pay his fine.
- Josh Smith traded from Clippers to Rockets Updated: Jan-22-16 8:05 pm
HOUSTON - Josh Smith is headed back to Houston after the Los Angeles Clippers traded him to the Rockets on Friday.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Hack-a-Shaq not pretty and often not effective, either Updated: Jan-21-16 7:51 pm
NEW YORK - Imagine Kobe Bryant, late in his final All-Star Game, going basket for basket with LeBron James, fans in Toronto on their feet as the NBA's best put on a show.
- Redick's career-high 40 help Clippers beat Rockets in OT Updated: Jan-19-16 2:52 am
LOS ANGELES - J.J. Redick was getting tired of the Los Angeles Clippers losing to the Houston Rockets, so he finally took matters into his own sharp-shooting hands - with plenty of help from Chris Paul, of course.
- Clippers' 10-game win streak ends in 110-103 loss to Kings Updated: Jan-17-16 2:11 am
LOS ANGELES - Without DeAndre Jordan and Blake Griffin inside, the Clippers were forced to shoot jumpers. The Sacramento Kings were on the perimeter contesting shots and disrupting their looks.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
- Pneumonia ends DeAndre Jordan's streak of 360 straight games Updated: Jan-13-16 10:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Los Angeles Clippers center DeAndre Jordan has been scratched Wednesday night against Miami because of pneumonia, ending the NBA's longest active consecutive games streak at 360.
- Spurs win 8th straight in Nets' first game since shake-up Updated: Jan-12-16 12:37 am
NEW YORK - The Spurs are the NBA's pillar of consistency and stability, an organization these Nets could only hope to resemble - on the court and in the front office.