- Battered and bloodied Clippers exit playoffs early again Updated: Apr-30-16 5:19 pm
LOS ANGELES - The battered and bloodied Los Angeles Clippers fought to the end only to exit the playoffs early once again.
- Blazers have proven the doubters wrong into the 2nd round Updated: Apr-30-16 3:31 am
- Blazers advance 4-2 with 106-103 victory over the Clippers Updated: Apr-30-16 3:01 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Even as they huddled after the victory that sent them through to the next round, the Portland Trail Blazers were drawing inspiration from the doubters.
- Austin Rivers' face is bloodied in game against Blazers Updated: Apr-30-16 12:13 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Los Angeles guard Austin Rivers left the Clippers' first-round playoff game against the Portland Trail Blazers on Friday night with a bloody cut above his left eye that required 11 stitches.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Doc Rivers brought to tears in pregame interview session Updated: Apr-27-16 9:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clippers coach Doc Rivers' eyes welled with tears and he became choked up before his team played Portland in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Paul leaves Game 4 with broken bone in right hand Updated: Apr-26-16 3:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Chris Paul broke a bone in his right hand midway through the third quarter and left the Clippers' Game 4 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
- Raptors' Dwane Casey wins PBWA's Rudy Tomjanovich Award Updated: Apr-25-16 8:23 pm
NEW YORK - Toronto's Dwane Casey has won the Rudy Tomjanovich Award, given by the Professional Basketball Writers Association to an NBA coach who combines cooperation with the media and fans with excellence on the court.
- Prince and sports: Music in blood, basketball in his heart Updated: Apr-22-16 2:04 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Prince had music in his blood. Basketball was in his heart.
- Oprah, Mick Jagger among celebs to react to Prince's death Updated: Apr-22-16 12:02 am
Musicians, actors and other celebrities react to the death Thursday of music great Prince via interviews, statements and social media:
- Lue's strong debut: Cavs coach shines in first playoff game Updated: Apr-18-16 4:29 pm
CLEVELAND - Flanked by a security official, Tyronn Lue walked from Cleveland's locker room toward his first postgame press conference in the NBA playoffs.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Farewell, Kobe: Lakers lose 103-81 to Clippers as visitors Updated: Apr-06-16 2:19 am
LOS ANGELES - The affection for Kobe Bryant overflowed inside Staples Center even as it was tinged with regret about seeing the superstar closing out his career in losing fashion.
- Clippers welcome Griffin back with 114-109 win over Wizards Updated: Apr-03-16 7:23 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin showed brief flashes of his old Lob City self in his return from a three-month absence. His Clippers teammates, who kept winning without him, were just glad to have their leader back.
- Blake Griffin back with Clippers after 3-month absence Updated: Apr-02-16 5:08 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin returns to the Los Angeles Clippers on Sunday after a three-month absence caused by hand and quadriceps injuries.
- Adams' late basket lifts Thunder past Clippers 119-117 Updated: Apr-01-16 1:16 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder's rebounding dominance finally won out over the Los Angeles Clippers' sizzling 3-point shooting.