- Pakistan agog as arrested top model leaves catwalk for court Updated: Jun-01-15 7:54 am
RAWALPINDI, Pakistan - Pakistan's top model Ayaan Ali, whose pale gray eyes have stared out of innumerable ads in this Muslim country, now only struts before the cameras coming to and from court.
- Outfits on wheels: In Zimbabwe, cars are used clothing shops Updated: May-27-15 12:08 pm
HARARE, Zimbabwe - The wares in Zimbabwe's capital are laid out for shoppers to browse through: the shoes lined up on the trunk, the shirts and dresses hanging from open doors of the spotlessly clean car.
- New shops at Foxwoods expand entertainment beyond gambling Updated: May-21-15 2:09 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Foxwoods Resort Casino and a retail outlet opened a $129 million shopping center Thursday to throw some elbows in a crowded market, draw more visitors, make a play for younger gamblers and promote an enterprise that's increasingly an entertainment destination rather than a gambling mecca.
- CANNES WATCH: Star-studded Calvin Klein event honors women Updated: May-19-15 6:52 am
CANNES - The star-studded Calvin Klein Women in Film soiree could not have come at a more appropriate moment - at a Cannes Film Festival where the dearth of women directors has been a major theme.
- Diddy talks 'tasteful' sex clip, new fragrance and Baltimore Updated: May-11-15 3:04 pm
NEW YORK - Sean "Diddy" Combs will be the first to tell you that he doesn't launch brands, he launches lifestyles. So when it came time to promote his latest fragrance, he put himself on the line and starred in a racy video with girlfriend Cassie that many have deemed too risque for television.
- China-inspired couture on Met Gala red carpet Updated: May-04-15 7:31 pm
NEW YORK - Anna Wintour wore an orange floral couture look from Chanel as she walked up the grand staircase at the Metropolitan Museum of Art to kick off the gala that raises millions for her museum namesake: the Anna Wintour Costume Center.