- Garber criticizes Arena for comments on de Jong tackle Updated: Apr-21-16 5:05 pm
NEW YORK - Major League Soccer Commissioner Don Garber criticized Galaxy coach Bruce Arena for alleging the league and media caused "hysteria" over a tackle by Los Angeles midfielder Nigel de Jong that injured Portland attacker Darlington Nagbe.
- LA Galaxy's Nigel de Jong suspended for 3 games Updated: Apr-15-16 7:28 pm
CARSON, California - LA Galaxy midfielder Nigel de Jong was suspended Friday for three games and fined for a rough tackle that left Portland Timbers midfielder Darlington Nagbe with a sprained left ankle.
- Nagbe has sprained ankle from de Jong, return uncertain Updated: Apr-12-16 5:46 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - Timbers midfielder Darlington Nagbe has a sprained left ankle and won't play in Portland's game against Dallas Wednesday night, becoming the latest player to miss time because of a Nigel de Jong challenge.
- Timbers await word on the severity of Nagbe's injury Updated: Apr-11-16 7:48 pm
PORTLAND, Oregon - The Portland Timbers were awaiting test results on Darlington Nagbe's left ankle following a scary injury Sunday night against the Los Angeles Galaxy.
- Nat Borchers' own goal helps Galaxy avoid rare home loss Updated: Apr-10-16 11:52 pm
CARSON, California - Fanendo Adi opened the scoring for Portland in the 52nd minute, and Nat Borchers' own goal in the 84th helped the Los Angeles Galaxy tie the Timbers 1-1 on Sunday night.
- Whitecaps survive Laba's red card, play Galaxy to 0-0 Updated: Apr-03-16 2:03 am
VANCOUVER, British Columbia - Matias Laba was shown a straight red card in the first half, but the Vancouver Whitecaps still held on for a 0-0 tie with the Los Angeles Galaxy on Saturday night.