- Falcons' promising season in freefall after 3rd loss in row Updated: Nov-23-15 5:52 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A team that wins its first five games almost always makes the NFL playoffs.
- Vinatieri's late 43-yard FG lifts Colts past Falcons, 24-21 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:41 am
ATLANTA - Pat McAfee can't believe Adam Vinatieri is still making game-winning kicks.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Vinatieri kicks another winner, Colts beat Falcons 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:26 pm
ATLANTA - The ol' geezers came through for the Indianapolis Colts.
- Falcons squander lead, lose another close one to Colts 24-21 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:20 pm
ATLANTA - The season began with such promise for the Atlanta Falcons.
- For Falcons star Jones, the only stat that matters is wins Updated: Nov-19-15 7:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones is on pace for one of the greatest receiving years in NFL history.
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Ryan downplays talk of possible changes on Falcons' offense Updated: Nov-18-15 5:01 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - A bye week gave Falcons coach Dan Quinn a chance to consider tweaks to the team's slumping offense.
- For Archie Manning, a rough day of watching sons play Updated: Nov-16-15 12:24 am
NEW YORK - Archie Manning leaned back in his chair and muttered: "I hate football."
- Perfect Panthers going for 3rd straight NFC South title Updated: Nov-13-15 2:48 am
- Cutler may be without injured Jeffery for Sunday's game Updated: Nov-12-15 5:40 pm
LAKE FOREST, Illinois - Finding a way to continue one of the most efficient stretches of his career could become more difficult for Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler because of another injury to wide receiver Alshon Jeffery.
- Promoted backup QB Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-09-15 2:51 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula's team had just pulled off a hard-to-come-by victory against a contender and still found himself noncommittal about his starting quarterback for the next game.
- Promoted backup Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-08-15 11:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Blaine Gabbert led the San Francisco 49ers to a rare win, then left Levi's Stadium unsure if he has earned himself another start.
- Column: Cowboys debacle shows value of reliable QB backup Updated: Nov-06-15 6:05 pm
The most important position in the NFL is often the most vulnerable.
- Jones looking for Atlanta's offense to play mistake-free Updated: Nov-05-15 6:23 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Julio Jones knows he's not going to make a play every time.
- Titans rookie QB looking forward to chance to play Brees Updated: Nov-05-15 5:25 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - New Orleans quarterback Drew Brees is coming off a game in which he threw seven touchdowns passes.
- Eagles getting healthy going into matchup with Cowboys Updated: Nov-03-15 3:58 pm
- Turnovers starting to take toll on struggling Falcons Updated: Nov-02-15 6:39 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Failing to protect the ball is starting to affect the Atlanta Falcons' confidence.
- Tampa Bay blows lead, recovers to beat Falcons 23-20 in OT Updated: Nov-02-15 3:49 am
ATLANTA - Normally, playing his first game in the NFL city closest to his hometown would have been enough motivation for Jameis Winston.
- Bengals off to best start after 16-10 win over Steelers Updated: Nov-02-15 2:31 am
PITTSBURGH - Even after Andy Dalton botched a snap and threw two fourth-quarter interceptions, the Bengals kept thinking that all he needed was one last chance to shine.
- Bucs beat Falcons 23-20 in overtime after blowing big lead Updated: Nov-01-15 7:19 pm
ATLANTA - Tampa Bay did all it could to squander another big lead.
- Dalton's late TD leads unbeaten Bengals over Steelers 16-10 Updated: Nov-01-15 7:09 pm
PITTSBURGH - Down to a last chance, Andy Dalton showed why these Bengals are the best ever through seven games.
- Steelers crumble in end, lose to unbeaten Bengals 16-10 Updated: Nov-01-15 6:59 pm
PITTSBURGH - Ben Roethlisberger's return wasn't enough to prevent the Bengals from getting off to their best start in franchise history.
- Even with Falcons' success, Ryan knows he must play better Updated: Oct-28-15 7:13 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Matt Ryan knows that it goes with the territory.
- Falcons' Freeman emerges as NFL's surprise rushing leader Updated: Oct-26-15 5:54 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - NFL rushing leader Devonta Freeman has morphed into such a critical cog in Atlanta's offense that when he doesn't get the ball in crucial situations, someone has some explaining to do.