- The Latest: US beats World 157-154 in Rising Stars Challenge Updated: Feb-12-16 11:04 pm
TORONTO - The Latest on Friday's events at the NBA's All-Star Weekend in Toronto (all times local):
- It's Kobe's world, at least for 1 more All-Star weekend Updated: Feb-12-16 6:03 pm
TORONTO - Kobe Bryant answered questions in Spanish and Italian, raved about Canadian hospitality, showed off knowledge of both Greek basketball and English soccer. He announced plans to go to the Philippines and Taiwan, thanked fans from Japan and even asked a reporter how to say a phrase in Mandarin.
- Bosh out of NBA All-Star Game due to calf injury Updated: Feb-12-16 5:56 pm
TORONTO - Chris Bosh's All-Star participation for this year is over, before he ever took the floor in the city where his career began.
- Recovered and ready to race, Vickers set for Daytona return Updated: Feb-12-16 5:27 pm
DAYTONA BEACH, Florida - Brian Vickers might have been more easily found on TV this week pitching a blood-thinning drug instead of practicing for the Daytona 500.
- Whiteside remains an enigma, and ejection won't help Updated: Feb-10-16 12:35 pm
MIAMI - Hassan Whiteside leads the NBA in blocked shots, ranks fifth league-wide in rebounds per game and has all three of Miami's triple-doubles this season.
- Aldridge scores 28 and Spurs run away from Heat, 119-101 Updated: Feb-09-16 11:29 pm
- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- NBA All-Star weekend: A primer on what to watch in Toronto Updated: Feb-06-16 11:03 am
Hockey and Toronto are synonymous, with the sport's Hall of Fame being housed there and the Maple Leafs being one of the NHL's "Original Six" franchises. And sports like baseball, rugby, yachting and curling all have history in the city going back to the 19th century.
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Curry to defend 3-point title, big men in Skills Challenge Updated: Feb-04-16 11:57 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry will defend his title in the 3-point contest, Zach LaVine will try for another dunk championship and some All-Star big men will compete for the Skills Challenge crown.
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Wade and Bosh each score 27, Heat beat Nets 102-98 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - With the game on the line, Miami's dynamic duo of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh carried the Heat to a win.
- Wade, Bosh spark Heat to 89-84 comeback win over Bulls Updated: Jan-26-16 12:21 am
CHICAGO - The Windy City is starting to feel like home again for Dwyane Wade.
- Sealed with a kiss: Lowry gives fan a peck, Raptors top Heat Updated: Jan-23-16 1:07 am
TORONTO - All-Star guard Kyle Lowry came up with a new play Friday night - the peck-and-roll.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- Wall, Beal each score 18, Wizards down Heat, 106-87 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:42 pm
- Bucks take advantage of short-handed Heat, top Miami 91-79 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:38 pm
MIAMI - Perhaps Dwyane Wade taught Khris Middleton too well last summer.
- Hurting Heat return home - briefly - between long road trips Updated: Jan-18-16 11:55 am
MIAMI - For the first time in nearly two weeks, the Miami Heat are home.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Heat Updated: Jan-17-16 11:20 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook got another triple-double and as usual, the Thunder won.
- Whiteside's triple-double rallies Heat past Nuggets, 98-95 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:46 am
DENVER - Hassan Whiteside felt better than he had in a long time. He left the Denver Nuggets feeling poorly after his performance on Friday.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.