- Hockey sticks no longer one size fits all Updated: Apr-21-16 2:11 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Hockey sticks used to come one size fits all. If players wanted a better fit, it required lots of do it yourself, cutting, sanding, heating and bending the stick into a shape and size that fit them.
- Age-old question: Is Panarin too old to be NHL's top rookie? Updated: Apr-13-16 2:38 am
The NHL has once before made a significant change to its rookie of the year rules by establishing an age limit after 31-year-old Sergei Makarov won the Calder Trophy in 1990.
- Kings GM: Doughty should win Norris, and it's not even close Updated: Apr-12-16 6:45 pm
EL SEGUNDO, California - Defenseman Drew Doughty is the bedrock of the Los Angeles Kings' run to two Stanley Cup titles and their return to the postseason this week.
- Bruins collapse with playoffs on line, lose 6-1 to Senators Updated: Apr-09-16 6:20 pm
BOSTON - The Boston Bruins lost starting goalie Tuukka Rask 90 minutes before the faceoff, blew their regular-season finale midway through the game and said goodbye to the playoffs before the day was over.
- Robinson's 1st NHL goal helps Senators top Panthers 3-1 Updated: Apr-08-16 12:10 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - In a disappointing season, the Ottawa Senators finished up their home schedule by giving their fans something to cheer about.
- Crosby, Hagelin score twice, Pens beat Sens 5-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 12:04 am
OTTAWA, Ontario - The Pittsburgh Penguins keep winning, and coach Mike Sullivan thinks they can be even better.
- Ceci scores late in third to lift Senators over Wild 3-2 Updated: Apr-01-16 12:03 am