- Paul shakes off awful start, leads Clippers past Heat 100-93 Updated: Feb-07-16 5:31 pm
MIAMI - Chris Paul had the worst possible start to his shooting day.
- Whiteside gets triple-double as Heat hold off Hornets Updated: Feb-05-16 11:16 pm
- Wade's bounce-back, Bosh's 20 lead Heat over Mavericks 93-90 Updated: Feb-04-16 12:14 am
DALLAS - After matching the worst shooting half of his career in the first 24 minutes against Dallas, Dwyane Wade missed his first shot of the third quarter.
- Harden's 26 points lead Rockets over Heat 115-102 Updated: Feb-02-16 11:49 pm
HOUSTON - James Harden has long been known as a great scorer.
- Stoudemire giving Heat a lift when they've needed it most Updated: Feb-01-16 5:16 pm
MIAMI - This is what the Miami Heat envisioned when they got Amare Stoudemire to agree to a free agent deal last summer. In short, they would use him when needed.
- ON THE TEE: Woodland trying to overcome the perils of golf Updated: Jan-30-16 2:12 am
SAN DIEGO - Gary Woodland is among the most athletic players on the PGA Tour, with a history to back it up.
- Green, Thompson picked, giving Warriors 3 NBA All-Stars Updated: Jan-29-16 1:50 am
NEW YORK - Draymond Green and Klay Thompson were picked Thursday for the Western Conference team, giving the NBA champion Golden State Warriors three All-Stars for the first time in 40 years.
- Wade and Bosh each score 27, Heat beat Nets 102-98 Updated: Jan-26-16 11:15 pm
NEW YORK - With the game on the line, Miami's dynamic duo of Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh carried the Heat to a win.
- Wade, Bosh spark Heat to 89-84 comeback win over Bulls Updated: Jan-26-16 12:21 am
CHICAGO - The Windy City is starting to feel like home again for Dwyane Wade.
- Sealed with a kiss: Lowry gives fan a peck, Raptors top Heat Updated: Jan-23-16 1:07 am
TORONTO - All-Star guard Kyle Lowry came up with a new play Friday night - the peck-and-roll.
- Column: Bryant's All-Star nod bumps more deserving player Updated: Jan-22-16 5:59 pm
Kobe Bryant gets to start one more All-Star Game.
- LeBron, Love lead Cavaliers past Clippers, 115-102 Updated: Jan-22-16 12:30 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James has mostly gotten over the stinging loss to Golden State earlier this week.
- Kobe top vote-getter; Leonard, Lowry NBA All-Star starters Updated: Jan-21-16 9:06 pm
NEW YORK - Kobe Bryant is the leading vote-getter for his final NBA All-Star Game, and Kawhi Leonard and Kyle Lowry made late moves to join him in the starting lineup.
- Wall, Beal each score 18, Wizards down Heat, 106-87 Updated: Jan-20-16 9:42 pm
- Bucks take advantage of short-handed Heat, top Miami 91-79 Updated: Jan-19-16 10:38 pm
MIAMI - Perhaps Dwyane Wade taught Khris Middleton too well last summer.
- Hurting Heat return home - briefly - between long road trips Updated: Jan-18-16 11:55 am
MIAMI - For the first time in nearly two weeks, the Miami Heat are home.
- Westbrook's triple-double leads Thunder past Heat Updated: Jan-17-16 11:20 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook got another triple-double and as usual, the Thunder won.
- Whiteside's triple-double rallies Heat past Nuggets, 98-95 Updated: Jan-16-16 12:46 am
DENVER - Hassan Whiteside felt better than he had in a long time. He left the Denver Nuggets feeling poorly after his performance on Friday.
- Heat G Wade out against Nuggets with shoulder injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 8:46 pm
DENVER - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday against Denver with injuries to both shoulders.
- Heat G Wade out against Nuggets with shoulder injuries Updated: Jan-15-16 8:04 pm
DENVER - Miami Heat guard Dwyane Wade was out of the lineup Friday with injuries to both shoulders.
- Correction: Heat-Clippers story Updated: Jan-14-16 6:14 pm
LOS ANGELES - In a story Jan. 13 about the Heat-Clippers game, The Associated Press reported erroneously that Dwyane Wade had not recorded a double-double since Jan. 11, 2015. He had a double-double against the Golden State Warriors on Monday.
- Anthony, Green in position to start in NBA All-Star Game Updated: Jan-14-16 5:39 pm
NEW YORK - Carmelo Anthony has inched past Detroit's Andre Drummond in voting for an Eastern Conference frontcourt spot, while Golden State's Draymond Green continues to hold his slim lead in the Western Conference in the final days of NBA All-Star balloting.
- Goran Dragic sent home from Heat road trip with calf injury Updated: Jan-13-16 6:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - Goran Dragic of the Miami Heat will miss at least three games with a strained left calf, and has been sent home from the team's road trip.
- Warriors beat Heat 111-103 for 36th straight home win Updated: Jan-12-16 2:09 am
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry and the rest of the Golden State Warriors starters struggled to pull away from Miami.
- Mudiay, Gallinari help Nuggets beat Hornets 95-92 Updated: Jan-10-16 11:52 pm
DENVER - Rookie guard Emmanuel Mudiay returned from a month away with a more refined jumper and a better understanding of the game.