- Cruz seeks to appeal to supporters on fringe of GOP Updated: Feb-08-16 3:39 am
PETERBOROUGH, New Hampshire - Some politicians run from polarizing endorsements. Ted Cruz seeks them out.
- AP FACT CHECK: Fumbles from the Republican field Updated: Feb-08-16 1:13 am
WASHINGTON - What happened in Iowa didn't stay in Iowa. And when it reached the stage in the latest Republican presidential debate, Ted Cruz had some explaining to do.
- Religion news in brief Updated: Jan-27-16 2:43 pm
Cruz supporters in Iowa take Trump to task
- Cruz dons face paint in appeal to hunters, gun owners Updated: Jan-19-16 5:37 pm
WASHINGTON - It's an image football fans in Iowa are likely to see this weekend: Ted Cruz, his face smeared with black greasepaint, sitting in a Louisiana duck blind with a borrowed shotgun.
- New Yorkers blast Cruz's comments on 'New York values' Updated: Jan-15-16 12:01 pm
NEW YORK - New Yorkers are taking Ted Cruz's swipe at what he called "New York values" very personally. In some cases, they are responding about the way you'd expect New Yorkers to react.
- Top GOP female says judge Gov. Haley on ability, not looks Updated: Jan-14-16 5:22 pm
BALTIMORE - The House's highest-ranking Republican woman said Thursday that South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley should be judged on her abilities, not her looks, dismissing a remark by fellow Republican Rep. Steve King.