- Sputtering Rays fall to Red Sox for 12th loss in 13 games Updated: Jun-29-16 12:37 am
- Porcello gets 9th win, Red Sox beat Rays to stop 3-game skid Updated: Jun-29-16 12:12 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Rick Porcello stepped off the mound, gathered his thoughts and went back to work.
- Farrell tells Red Sox they're better than they're showing Updated: Jun-28-16 12:34 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - John Farrell had seen enough.
- Perez, Rangers take another series with 6-2 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-26-16 8:10 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Martin Perez won his sixth straight decision and helped the surging Texas Rangers to yet another series victory.
- Red Sox OF Young's hamstring injury not as bad as feared Updated: Jun-24-16 8:28 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Red Sox left fielder Chris Young is sore and on the disabled list because of a strained right hamstring, but manager John Farrell said Friday that the injury isn't as bad as the team initially feared.
- Red Sox beat White Sox 8-7 in 10 innings, avert 4-game sweep Updated: Jun-23-16 9:03 pm
- Price goes 8 sharp in Boston's 2-1 win over Seattle Updated: Jun-19-16 5:56 pm
BOSTON - David Price didn't exactly have much run support.
- Wilson 3-hitter, Jones homer helps Orioles beat Red Sox 5-1 Updated: Jun-16-16 11:18 pm
- Kepler's 10th-inning homer gives Twins 7-4 win over Red Sox Updated: Jun-12-16 8:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Staring at five infielders, Minnesota Twins rookie Max Kepler was just trying to get a ball into the outfield to score Joe Mauer in the 10th inning.
- Williamson's first career home run leads Giants past BoSox Updated: Jun-09-16 1:51 am
SAN FRANCISCO - One moment, Mac Williamson hit the go-ahead homer for his first career long ball as tens of thousands cheered him. The next, he misjudged the wind in left field and lost a fly ball for a two-base error that could have cost San Francisco the game.
- Estrada takes no-hitter into 8th, Jays hold off Red Sox 5-4 Updated: Jun-05-16 6:07 pm
BOSTON - Marco Estrada had no flashbacks to his near no-hitters last season. He didn't feel those two starts were memorable enough.
- Orioles hit 7 homers, beat Red Sox 12-7 for series split Updated: Jun-02-16 11:14 pm