- GOP congressman campaigns on his boycott of pope's visit Updated: Sep-30-15 7:42 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Rep. Paul Gosar is touting his boycott of Pope Francis' address to Congress in a fundraising email.
- Arizona Republicans cheer Boehner resignation Updated: Sep-25-15 4:44 pm
PHOENIX - Republicans in Arizona's delegation to the U.S. House of Representatives are cheering Speaker John Boehner's decision to retire next month.
- Arizona officials laud pope's speech, except Rep. Gosar Updated: Sep-24-15 4:38 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona's congressional delegation praised Pope Francis' address to Congress on Thursday, all except Rep. Paul Gosar, who boycotted the speech and criticized the pontiff for prioritizing climate change over religious intolerance.
- Arizona Gov. Ducey attends pontiff's congressional address Updated: Sep-24-15 1:22 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey was in the audience at the U.S. Capitol as Pope Francis addressed a joint session of Congress.
- Pope of the poor arrives in US denying he's a liberal Updated: Sep-22-15 11:44 pm
WASHINGTON - The pope of the poor arrived for his first-ever visit to the world's wealthiest superpower Tuesday denying he is a leftist and riding in a frugal little family car, windows rolled down.
- Catholic lawmakers thrilled by upcoming visit of Francis Updated: Sep-21-15 4:23 am
WASHINGTON - House Speaker John Boehner has been trying for 20 years to get a pope to come talk to Congress, and now it's finally happening.
- GOP lawmaker vows to boycott pope's speech to Congress Updated: Sep-18-15 5:08 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican lawmaker said he will boycott Pope Francis' speech to Congress next week because of the possibility the pontiff will discuss his support for policies to fight climate change.
- Capitol Hill Buzz: GOP lawmaker looks to impeach EPA chief Updated: Sep-14-15 7:51 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican lawmaker says the head of the Environmental Protection Agency should be impeached, but the effort appears unlikely to get very far.