- Huge Malaysia rally for Najib's resignation enters 2nd day Updated: Aug-29-15 11:58 pm
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Big crowds of protesters returned to the streets of Kuala Lumpur on Sunday to demand the resignation of Malaysian Prime Minister Najib Razak over a financial scandal, after the first day of the massive rally passed peacefully.
- Malaysian leader silences critics, media to survive scandal Updated: Aug-16-15 1:20 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia's prime minister has a problem: He can't explain away a $700 million bank account to a skeptical public.
- Quick or slow with Flight 370 news, Malaysia finds criticism Updated: Aug-07-15 7:25 am
KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - Malaysia was intensely criticized early in the Flight 370 mystery for failing to quickly disclose that its military radar had picked up an unidentified aircraft the night the Boeing 777 disappeared. Now its reticence has given way to what looks like haste - compared to other countries involved, at least - and that has left relatives of the missing as exasperated as ever.
- Frustrated Flight 370 families: 'We need definite answers' Updated: Aug-06-15 2:32 pm
BEIJING - Families aching for closure after their relatives disappeared aboard Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 last year vented deep frustration Thursday at differing statements from Malaysia and France over whether the finding of a plane part had been confirmed.
- Mystery of Flight 370 evolves with first tangible clue Updated: Aug-06-15 11:52 am
SYDNEY - For 17 months, Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 was, in a sense, nowhere. The lack of any tangible clue to its fate was eerie, unsettling, bizarre - a real-world echo of the TV show "Lost" and the wayward-jetliner mystery at the heart of its story.
- Kerry to push Malaysia on human trafficking during visit Updated: Jul-31-15 11:18 pm
WASHINGTON - Secretary of State John Kerry will push Malaysia to redouble its efforts against human trafficking during an upcoming visit for regional security talks, a senior State Department official said Friday.