- Mayors to talk government and families ahead of papal visit Updated: Sep-01-15 2:58 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The mayors of Rome, New Orleans and Puebla, Mexico are headed to Philadelphia for an event tied to Pope Francis' visit that'll focus on the role of local governments in strengthening and sustaining families.
- Philly officials want you to 'be there' to see Pope Francis Updated: Aug-26-15 8:16 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Officials on Wednesday urged pilgrims to come see Pope Francis and pressed businesses to stay open during the historic papal visit, downplaying logistical challenges posed by security restrictions.
- Spanish-speaking TinCaps find a home with host family Updated: Aug-26-15 5:07 am
FORT WAYNE, Indiana - They were proud parents. Well, proud host parents, that is.
- Leftover train passes for pope's Philadelphia visit for sale Updated: Aug-21-15 10:32 am
PHILADELPHIA - Commuter train passes for Pope Francis' visit to Philadelphia are being sold at select stations after an online lottery left about 20,000 unsold.
- Philadelphia mayor to headline Pittsburgh comedy fundraiser Updated: Aug-17-15 7:52 am
PITTSBURGH - Philadelphia Mayor Michael Nutter is headed across the state to headline a comedy event in Pittsburgh.
- Fenced security zones will go up in Philly ahead of pope Updated: Aug-13-15 7:59 pm
PHILADELPHIA - The U.S. Secret Service will restrict public access to a heavily traveled section of downtown Philadelphia for more than 30 hours before Pope Francis lands in the city next month - time officials said the agency needs to build security fencing and set up metal detectors.