- Bautista, Donaldson homers propel Blue Jays over Twins 3-1 Updated: May-22-16 6:12 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Trying to spark an offense that hasn't met its immense expectations, the Toronto Blue Jays stacked the top of their lineup the past four games with their three main power threats.
- Blue Jays manager Gibbons ejected for 4th time this season Updated: May-22-16 3:46 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Toronto manager John Gibbons was ejected from the Blue Jays' game against Minnesota on Sunday, the fourth time he was tossed this season.
- Happ falters late as Blue Jays fall to Twins Updated: May-21-16 5:58 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - J.A. Happ was on a roll for seven innings on Saturday. Then, suddenly, he was on the hook for his second straight loss.
- Jays' Stroman goes from the mound to graduation ceremony Updated: May-11-16 9:52 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Given a choice, Marcus Stroman would have preferred to stay in school instead of signing a professional baseball contract following his junior year at Duke University in 2012.
- Posey walks in winner in 13th, Giants beat Blue Jays 5-4 Updated: May-11-16 9:47 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Buster Posey might have just been a little weary after catching his second 13-inning game in five days. After struggling the past few games, he took the walk.
- Cain's quality start wasted in Giants' 4-0 loss to Blue Jays Updated: May-11-16 2:13 am
SAN FRANCISCO - Matt Cain does not have a win since last July, though he remains confident in his stuff.
- Encarnacion's HR, 2 doubles, 6 RBIs lead Toronto over Texas Updated: May-05-16 11:29 pm
TORONTO - As a player whose game traditionally picks up a few notches in May, Edwin Encarnacion sure sounded like a man who knew a big performance was just around the corner.
- Tampa Bay Rays hit 4 home runs and beat Dodgers 8-5 Updated: May-05-16 12:19 am
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - The Tampa Bay Rays have struggled at the plate this season. Surprisingly, hitting home runs has not been an issue.
- DeRozan has 30 points, Raptors beat Pacers 89-84 in Game 7 Updated: May-02-16 12:31 am
TORONTO - DeMar DeRozan pushed the Toronto Raptors into the second round - finally.
- Stroman allows 1 run, Blue Jays beat Rays 5-1 Updated: May-01-16 5:05 pm
ST. PETERSBURG, Florida - Marcus Stroman gave himself and the Toronto Blue Jays a birthday gift.
- Mat Latos improves to 4-0 as White Sox beat Rangers 4-1 Updated: Apr-24-16 6:59 pm
CHICAGO - Mat Latos felt he could've done better. Still, it was good enough to maintain his remarkable start.
- Bautista hits 2-run HR as Blue Jays beat Athletics 6-3 Updated: Apr-24-16 5:30 pm
TORONTO - Toronto's potent offense pounded the ball nearly every time Drew Hutchison was pitching last season.