- Column: Spain comes full circle in Euro 2016 loss to Italy Updated: Jun-27-16 4:06 pm
SAINT-DENIS, France - Italy killed the Spanish football beast it helped create.
- UK divorce terms with Europe will determine impact on soccer Updated: Jun-26-16 4:26 pm
Britain's vote to leave the European Union could mean profound changes for the country's most successful sporting export if continental players can no longer easily join Premier League clubs.
- Goalkeeper doubts revived in Spain after loss to Croatia Updated: Jun-23-16 6:44 am
SAINT-MARTIN-DE-RE, France - Three matches into the European Championship and Spain again is talking about its goalkeepers.
- Croatia ends Spain's 12-year unbeaten run at European finals Updated: Jun-21-16 8:25 pm
BORDEAUX, France - Spain's 12-year unbeaten run at the European Championship ended when Croatia rallied for a stunning 2-1 win on Tuesday, sending the two-time champions into an intense, high-profile knockout match against Italy in the round of 16.
- Morata scores twice as Spain cruises to 3-0 win over Turkey Updated: Jun-17-16 6:12 pm
NICE, France - Alvaro Morata scored twice as defending champion Spain cruised to a 3-0 victory over Turkey on Friday to qualify for the knockout stages of the European Championship.
- Iniesta still the difference-maker for Spain at Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-16-16 3:01 pm
SAINT-MARTIN-DE-RE, France - Andres Iniesta is the piece keeping Spain together.
- Pique scores late, gives Spain opening win at Euro 2016 Updated: Jun-13-16 12:45 pm
TOULOUSE, France - Gerard Pique finally broke down the Czech Republic's stubborn defense in the final minutes, giving defending champion Spain a 1-0 victory Monday at the European Championship.
- Nolito, Morata score twice as Spain beats South Korea 6-1 Updated: Jun-01-16 1:24 pm
SALZBURG, Austria - Forwards Manuel "Nolito" Agudo and Alvaro Morata each scored twice as Spain routed South Korea 6-1 in a warmup game on Wednesday ahead of the European Championship.
- Niguez and Isco left off Spain's final squad for Euro 2016 Updated: May-31-16 6:50 pm
MADRID - Real Madrid's Francisco "Isco" Alarcon and Atletico Madrid's Saul Niguez were left off Spain's final squad for the European Championship on Tuesday.