- AG: No pattern of fraud found with 10 nonprofit providers Updated: Feb-08-16 1:45 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - Ten nonprofits that had provided behavioral health services to needy New Mexicans were cleared Monday of fraud allegations as part of an investigation by the attorney general's office, but state officials maintain there was still public money that was misspent.
- New Mexico succeeds in legal fight to bar horse slaughter Updated: Feb-05-16 3:49 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - A court decision will prevent a horse slaughter operation from opening in New Mexico after the state's lengthy legal battle.
- New Mexico sues Volkswagen over emissions scandal Updated: Jan-20-16 1:09 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico is suing Volkswagen and other German automakers over an emissions cheating scandal that involves millions of cars worldwide, the first state to do so but almost certainly not the last.
- The Latest: House GOP leader says REAL ID reform top on list Updated: Jan-19-16 7:59 pm
SANTA FE, New Mexico - The latest on New Mexico Gov. Susana Martinez's State of the State address (all times local):
- New Mexico AG to support Clinton at minority forum in Iowa Updated: Jan-11-16 5:51 pm
ALBUQUERQUE, New Mexico - New Mexico Attorney General Hector Balderas says he's throwing his support behind Hillary Clinton for the Democratic Party's presidential nomination.