- GOP leader defends House Planned Parenthood investigation Updated: Nov-30-15 7:27 pm
WASHINGTON - A Republican congressional leader on Monday defended a House investigation of Planned Parenthood's provision of fetal tissue to researchers, offering no suggestion that last week's shooting deaths at one of the group's clinics will cause the GOP to retreat from that probe.
- Alabama ends effort to cut off funds to Planned Parenthood Updated: Nov-30-15 5:24 pm
MONTGOMERY, Alabama - Alabama on Monday gave up its effort to cut off Medicaid funds to Planned Parenthood clinics after the state lost an initial round in federal court.
- Planned Parenthood: Long a lightning rod in US culture wars Updated: Nov-29-15 5:20 pm
NEW YORK - As a leading defender of abortion rights and comprehensive sex education, Planned Parenthood deals daily with some of America's most contentious issues, and is well accustomed to receiving verbal threats.
- Planned Parenthood sues Texas over blocked Medicaid dollars Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
AUSTIN, Texas - Planned Parenthood sued again Monday over efforts by Republican governors to block Medicaid funding to the nation's largest abortion provider, this time against Texas, where the organization says health care access to 13,500 women is on the line.
- Caitlyn Jenner: Last 6 months have been 'eye-opening' Updated: Nov-10-15 2:56 am
NEW YORK - Caitlyn Jenner took the stage at Glamour magazine's Women of the Year awards and told an admiring crowd that the six months since she came out as a woman have been "the most eye-opening experience of my life."