- Ravens struggling defense looks to rebound vs. Bengals Updated: Sep-23-15 1:30 pm
OWINGS MILLS, Maryland - Missed assignments, breakdowns in coverage and poor tackling.
- Week 2 and the focus already is on team flaws Updated: Sep-21-15 3:54 pm
A mere two weeks into the season and already several teams have displayed major flaws that could keep them from contention.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:31 am
OAKLAND, California - Minutes after throwing the winning touchdown, Derek Carr handed Jack Del Rio the game ball for his first win as head coach for the Oakland Raiders.
- Carr's late TD pass rallies Raiders past Ravens 37-33 Updated: Sep-20-15 9:10 pm
OAKLAND, California - All Derek Carr wanted after he threw a late interception in a tie game was a chance.
- FAN GUIDE: A look at common football injuries Updated: Sep-17-15 4:00 am
NEW YORK - Sprains and strains. ACLs, MCLs and patellar tendons.
- Ravens newcomer Jason Babin could play Sunday Updated: Sep-16-15 10:44 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Jason Babin took part in the Baltimore Ravens' practice Wednesday with an eye toward playing Sunday against the Oakland Raiders.
- Ravens looking to fill void left by Terrell Suggs' injury Updated: Sep-14-15 8:40 pm
SAN JOSE, California - Baltimore coach John Harbaugh and his staff are trying to fill the void left by six-time Pro Bowl linebacker Terrell Suggs, who tore his Achilles heel during the fourth quarter of the Ravens' 19-13 loss to the Denver Broncos on Sunday.
- Manning gets an ugly win in Kubiak's debut as Broncos coach Updated: Sep-14-15 2:50 am
DENVER - Not every game Gary Kubiak has won as a coach or quarterback came with high-flying offense and touchdowns at every turn.
- NFL Today, Week 1 Updated: Sep-13-15 10:39 pm
- Broncos beat Ravens 19-13 as defense comes up big Updated: Sep-13-15 10:26 pm
DENVER - Peyton Manning is still searching for answers and the end zone.
- The Latest: Raiders booed off field at halftime vs Cincy Updated: Sep-13-15 6:12 pm
The Latest on the NFL's opening Sunday (all times EDT):