- Minnesota names O'Brien to coaching staff Updated: Nov-30-15 10:10 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota has added Dan O'Brien to its coaching staff as a co-special teams coordinator and assistant defensive backs coach.
- Minnesota coach fires offensive coordinator, QB coach Updated: Nov-29-15 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota coach Tracy Claeys fired offensive coordinator Matt Limegrover and quarterbacks coach Jim Zebrowski on Sunday, acting swiftly and decisively as he embarks on his first offseason as a head coach.
- Minnesota run over in 12th straight loss to Wisconsin, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:44 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - More than anything on Saturday, the Minnesota Golden Gophers were hoping to walk out of TCF Bank Stadium with Paul Bunyan's Axe, a coveted trophy they have not held since 2003.
- Wisconsin beats Minnesota for 12th straight time, 31-21 Updated: Nov-28-15 8:32 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - There was no mad dash for Paul Bunyan's Axe, just a casual stroll over to the trophy. The Badgers knew where to find it.
- Hawkeyes' ability to win close games could help at Nebraska Updated: Nov-24-15 7:28 pm
Michigan State can go to the Big Ten championship game with a win over Penn State on Saturday. Ohio State and Michigan meet in "The Game," with the winner representing the East Division in the title game if the Spartans slip up.
- Illini fall short against Minnesota 32-23 Updated: Nov-21-15 5:30 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - A promising recovery from a controversial start has sputtered down the stretch for Illinois.
- Minnesota outlasts Illinois 32-23 to stay in bowl hunt Updated: Nov-21-15 5:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's injury-ravaged roster has forced several true freshmen into earlier-than-expected contributing roles.
- Minnesota signs Claeys to 3-year contract to succeed Kill Updated: Nov-11-15 6:05 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Tracy Claeys could have found opportunities at smaller schools to fulfill his lifelong desire to be a head coach.
- Ezekiel Elliott leads No. 1 Ohio State over Minnesota 28-14 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:03 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The quarterback switch? Not so smooth. Everything else? Just good enough to keep Ohio State unbeaten.
- Minnesota moves on after crushing loss to Michigan Updated: Nov-03-15 6:51 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Minnesota's botched finish against Michigan, leading to the loss of the Little Brown Jug trophy, will linger for a while with the Golden Gophers.
- Cardale Jones must move the ball for top-ranked Ohio State Updated: Nov-03-15 4:59 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Now that Cardale Jones is starting at quarterback again for Ohio State, it will be his role to keep the ball moving not only down the field, but into the end zone.
- No. 15 Michigan prevails over Minnesota on goal line stand Updated: Nov-01-15 12:09 am
MINNEAPOLIS - Two weeks after a gut-wrenching loss to rival Michigan State, the Michigan Wolverines found themselves 18 inches away from losing on the final play again.