- Celtics' president Ainge embracing expectation-filled summer Updated: May-04-16 4:58 pm
BOSTON - During his tenure as Celtics president, Danny Ainge has developed a reputation as deal maker that pounces on opportunities.
- Optimism high as Celtics enter a likely active offseason Updated: Apr-29-16 5:59 pm
BOSTON - The emergence of an All-Star and lots of victories made the Celtics one of the biggest surprises in the NBA this season.
- Hawks overwhelm Celtics, move to 2nd round with 104-92 win Updated: Apr-29-16 12:09 am
BOSTON - The Atlanta Hawks had their best regular season in franchise history spoiled last year by a dismal showing against Cleveland in the Eastern Conference finals.
- Stevens: Celtics' Thomas on track to play Game 6 vs. Hawks Updated: Apr-27-16 4:41 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens says that all signs point toward Isaiah Thomas being able to play in Game 6 against the Hawks.
- With big turnaround, Hawks beat Celtics 110-83 for 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-27-16 12:21 am
ATLANTA - Talk about a stunning turnaround.
- Stevens: Celtics' Bradley out for next 2 games vs. Hawks Updated: Apr-20-16 5:54 pm
BOSTON - Celtics coach Brad Stevens said Wednesday that starting guard Avery Bradley is out for Boston's next two playoff games against the Hawks with a right hamstring injury and "very unlikely" to return for the remainder of the first-round series.
- Celtics score 7 in 1st quarter, lowest in shot-clock era Updated: Apr-19-16 8:37 pm
- Celtics' Bradley (hamstring) likely out for opening round Updated: Apr-17-16 5:01 pm
- Hawks facing much lower expectations heading into playoffs Updated: Apr-14-16 3:24 pm
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Hawks head into the playoffs facing much lower expectations than a year ago.
- Celtics roar back from 26-point deficit to beat Heat 98-88 Updated: Apr-14-16 12:21 am
BOSTON - The Celtics invited players from three of the franchise's championship teams to the Garden on Wednesday night to support them in their regular-season finale.
- Lin has 25 points to send Hornets to 114-100 rout over Celts Updated: Apr-11-16 11:08 pm
BOSTON - Jeremy Lin noticed the loud cheers before the game, knew it was Asian-American night and then went out and led the Hornets to a big win.
- Zeller scores 26, Celtics down Bucks 124-109 Updated: Apr-08-16 11:16 pm
BOSTON - Situated firmly in a virtual logjam in the Eastern Conference's shuffle for playoff seeding, where the Boston Celtics will end up is still very much a mystery with only a handful of games to play.
- Celtics fight off short-handed Pelicans late in 104-97 win Updated: Apr-06-16 11:27 pm
BOSTON - The Celtics entered the week focused on improving their playoff position over their final five regular-season games.