- California-Utah Preview Capsule Updated: Oct-08-15 3:38 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - No. 23 California (5-0, 2-0 Pac-12) at No. 5 Utah (4-0, 1-0), 10 p.m. EST (ESPN)
- Parity reigns supreme in surprise-filled Pac-12 Updated: Oct-06-15 3:38 pm
PHOENIX - Every season, the Pac-12's coaches talk about how much parity there is in the conference. Every season, the same teams seem to end up on top when it's over.
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture? Updated: Oct-02-15 10:54 pm
Quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy five straight seasons and have been selected first in the NFL Draft five of the last seven years.
- Pac-12 full of surprises a month into the season Updated: Sep-29-15 6:28 pm
PHOENIX - The college football season is just a month old, but it has had what feels like a season's worth of surprises already.
- California opens Pac-12 play with 30-24 win over Washington Updated: Sep-27-15 2:11 am
SEATTLE - Another week where California built a 20-point lead. Another week where that cushion started to disappear.
- Sloppy Washington can't rally, falls to Cal 30-24 Updated: Sep-26-15 10:40 pm
SEATTLE - Down 20 early in the third quarter, Washington found itself with a chance to take the lead on California before the Huskies watched their chance slip away.
- Longhorns defense struggles again in 45-44 loss Updated: Sep-20-15 1:19 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The Texas highlight will be the breakout of quarterback Jerrod Heard. The lowlight will be the missed extra point that would have sent the game into overtime.
- Cal escapes Texas 45-44 when kicker misses PAT Updated: Sep-20-15 12:54 am
AUSTIN, Texas - The California defense was exhausted and bracing for overtime. Quarterback Jared Goff was strapping on his helmet, figuring he'd have about one minute to push for a last chance to win.
- Goff throws 3 TDs in Cal's 35-7 win over San Diego St. Updated: Sep-12-15 8:38 pm
BERKELEY, California - Quarterback Jared Goff threw for two touchdowns in a 21-second span to break open a tight game and California overcame a sluggish start to beat San Diego State 35-7 on Saturday.