- Brooks to miss Sunday's game because of sister's death Updated: Oct-08-15 8:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks left the team this week after his sister, Krsunthia Brooks, died of lupus, according to the player's agent Greg Williams.
- 49ers coach Tomsula remains confident in QB Kaepernick Updated: Oct-07-15 6:49 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco coach Jim Tomsula remains committed to Colin Kaepernick as his quarterback and maintains the fifth-year pro has not lost any confidence.
- 49ers tight end Davis doubtful for Sunday with knee injury Updated: Oct-02-15 6:41 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - San Francisco 49ers tight end Vernon Davis is listed as doubtful for Sunday's game against the Green Bay Packers.
- 49ers defense faces formidable task in Packers, Rodgers Updated: Oct-01-15 7:44 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Things aren't getting any easier for the struggling San Francisco 49ers, who were outscored 90-25 in their last two games. They're set to take on Aaron Rodgers and the undefeated Packers on Sunday as they look to avoid a 1-3 start.
- Kaepernick throws 4 picks, Cardinals rout 49ers 47-7 Updated: Sep-27-15 8:57 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Tyrann Mathieu was lying in wait. So was Justin Bethel and the rest of the Arizona secondary.
- Roethlisberger injures left knee, Steelers wait on MRI Updated: Sep-27-15 8:52 pm
The Steelers will wait for results of an MRI on Ben Roethlisberger's left knee after the three-time Pro Bowl quarterback was carted off the field in the third quarter of Sunday's 12-6 win at St. Louis.
- 49ers stumble and stagger to 47-7 loss to Cardinals Updated: Sep-27-15 8:32 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Colin Kaepernick's first pass was off his back foot. Interception, touchdown. Next series, another off-balance throw. Interception, touchdown.
- 49ers' Vernon Davis ready for fresh start after tough year Updated: Sep-11-15 6:12 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Vernon Davis is perfectly candid about what he went through last season, among his hardest years ever. Injured and an afterthought at times, Davis had one of his least productive overall performances as a pro.