- Tight end now one of Broncos' many strengths Updated: Nov-26-15 2:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Tight end has gone from a position of weakness to one of strength for the Denver Broncos. Credit the addition of Vernon Davis and the promotion of Brock Osweiler.
- Manning supports Osweiler but won't be in his ear Updated: Nov-17-15 9:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning isn't giving Brock Osweiler any unsolicited advice this week as his longtime understudy prepares for his first NFL start.
- Column: Rebuild a daunting task for Braves, Lakers, others Updated: Nov-13-15 7:44 pm
ATLANTA - Two years ago, the Atlanta Braves won 96 games and a division championship.
- Arizona in control but Seattle will have chance to catch up Updated: Nov-10-15 3:14 am
- Promoted backup QB Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-09-15 2:51 am
SANTA CLARA, California - Jim Tomsula's team had just pulled off a hard-to-come-by victory against a contender and still found himself noncommittal about his starting quarterback for the next game.
- Promoted backup Blaine Gabbert leads 49ers past Falcons Updated: Nov-08-15 11:48 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - Blaine Gabbert led the San Francisco 49ers to a rare win, then left Levi's Stadium unsure if he has earned himself another start.
- Broncos insist they're not getting caught up in success Updated: Nov-06-15 4:08 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The unbeaten Denver Broncos are expecting the unexpected in Indianapolis.
- Broncos welcome Vernon Davis to the mix Updated: Nov-04-15 7:31 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Vernon Davis may need a GPS to get around Denver for a while. He's already found what was missing in his beloved San Francisco in his first full day of practices and meetings with the unbeaten Broncos on Wednesday.
- Falcons could have new-look secondary against 49ers Updated: Nov-04-15 3:43 pm
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - The Atlanta Falcons could have as many as three new starters in their secondary against San Francisco on Sunday, perhaps lessening the defense's ability to take advantage of major changes on the 49ers' offense.
- No trades get done on NFL's deadline day Updated: Nov-03-15 5:57 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The only action at the NFL's trade deadline Tuesday came in Denver, where tight end Vernon Davis arrived to take his physical and begin learning the language of Peyton Manning's suddenly revved-up offense.
- Agent: 49ers adding running back Pierre Thomas to fill void Updated: Nov-03-15 5:11 pm
SANTA CLARA, California - The San Francisco 49ers signed running back Pierre Thomas on Tuesday to bolster the position given a rash of recent injuries, adding to a wild two days of change for the once-proud franchise that included the benching of struggling quarterback Colin Kaepernick.
- Broncos don't mind if you don't believe Updated: Nov-03-15 2:35 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Even the long-awaited emergence of Peyton Manning and an annihilation of Aaron Rodgers might not be enough to keep the haters from continuing to doubt the Denver Broncos.
- Broncos acquire TE Vernon Davis from 49ers Updated: Nov-02-15 9:53 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - John Elway likes to talk about the long-term vision, winning "not only now but from now on."