- Iowa progressive group to host Democratic gathering Updated: Jul-21-15 12:40 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Iowa Democrats missing the Harkin Steak Fry can gather at a new progressive event next month.
- As Democrats face-off, Clinton keeps her focus on the GOP Updated: Jul-18-15 3:04 am
CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa - Ignoring her primary challengers, Hillary Rodham Clinton focused instead on the expanding field of Republican contenders as she and her fellow Democrats tried to impress influential party activists in Iowa.
- Democrats Miller, Fitzgerald endorse Clinton for president Updated: Jul-17-15 1:32 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - Two Democrats who hold statewide office are endorsing Hillary Clinton for president.
- Can independent Sanders get on NH Democratic primary ballot? Updated: Jul-11-15 8:58 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - From his run for mayor of Burlington to numerous campaigns for Congress, Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders has for more than three decades eschewed traditional party labels in his pursuit of political office, winning election after election as an independent.
- Who will make us laugh during upcoming presidential campaign Updated: Jul-06-15 9:44 am
NEW YORK - A presidential campaign is beginning without late-night television hosts who helped us laugh through past ones, both a cultural loss and an opportunity for new voices.
- America celebrates Independence Day with fireworks, parades Updated: Jul-05-15 2:46 am
Americans celebrated 239 years as an independent nation on Saturday with extravagant fireworks displays, rock and classical concerts and parades both big and small. Here were some highlights of Independence Day festivities around the nation:
- Presidential candidates to march in July Fourth parades Updated: Jul-04-15 4:04 am
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire residents planning to celebrate July Fourth at local parades could catch a glimpse of America's next president. At the very least, they'll see some of the people vying for the job.