- Broncos bring in Christian Ponder to add depth at QB Updated: Nov-25-15 7:21 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Forget Brady vs. Manning XVII, which won't happen this weekend and maybe ever.
- Brady says despite no matchup, he still respects Peyton Updated: Nov-25-15 5:13 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is too busy concerning himself with what he calls "the best defense in the NFL" to spend much time thinking about missing another matchup with Peyton Manning.
- Manning's absence extended as he's fitted with walking cast Updated: Nov-24-15 10:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning will spend the next week in a walking cast and is expected to miss at least two more games with a torn plantar fascia in his left foot.
- With Amendola out, Brady could be hurting for targets Updated: Nov-24-15 7:21 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Tom Brady is running out of receivers.
- Winston doing things Brady needed years to accomplish Updated: Nov-24-15 6:02 am
Jameis Winston is the next Tom Brady.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Javorius Allen may help owners down stretch Updated: Nov-24-15 5:56 am
Meet Baltimore rookie tailback Javorius Allen, a fourth-round draft pick out of Southern California who just might become a vital addition to that playoff push for fantasy owners everywhere.
- Peko pops off, then protests his innocence Updated: Nov-23-15 6:11 pm
The Bengals were either busted or they got a bum rap.
- Manning seeking second opinion, Osweiler gets second start Updated: Nov-23-15 5:48 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Brock Osweiler is preparing for his second consecutive start for the Denver Broncos and Peyton Manning is seeking a second opinion on his injured left foot.
- 3 teams send reminders they should not be dismissed Updated: Nov-23-15 3:32 pm
Like Dikembe Mutombo waving his finger at anyone so unwise to challenge him in the paint, several NFL teams sent reminders Sunday that they're still viable in the playoff race.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 11: Rams QB stays in despite helmet slam Updated: Nov-23-15 4:20 am
For all of the NFL's insistence that it takes head injuries seriously, and for all of the new measures intended to ensure that players who might have a concussion will be pulled from games and checked thoroughly, there are still moments that show just how inconsistent any such policing can be.
- Osweiler subs for Manning, leads Broncos over Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-23-15 2:45 am
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler sure looked ready to step in for Peyton Manning. The question is whether this is a short-term fix or long-term solution.
- NFL Today, Week 11 Updated: Nov-23-15 12:03 am
- Latest from the NFL: Packers snap three-game skid Updated: Nov-22-15 8:00 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the 11th Sunday of the season (all times EST):
- Michael Floyd, Adam Jones miss Bengals-Cardinals matchup Updated: Nov-22-15 7:58 pm
Wide receiver Michael Floyd, who caught two touchdown passes against Seattle last week, is inactive for the Arizona Cardinals' showdown with the Cincinnati Bengals.
- Bears come up short in 17-15 loss to Broncos Updated: Nov-22-15 6:49 pm
CHICAGO - The Chicago Bears came into this one rolling along, looking to hit the .500 mark and give quarterback Jay Cutler and coach John Fox a win over their former team.
- Osweiler throws for 2 TDs, Broncos beat Bears 17-15 Updated: Nov-22-15 6:15 pm
CHICAGO - Brock Osweiler refused to let a day go to waste while he waited for his chance - and watched one of the game's greatest quarterbacks.
- Manning will stay back in Denver to continue rehab Updated: Nov-21-15 2:23 am
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning is staying back in Denver when the Broncos travel to Chicago this weekend so he can continue getting treatment on a variety of ailments. He has company in DeMarcus Ware, who's staying behind to keep rehabbing his bad back.
- NFL teams can collapse after losing QB, ask 2014 Cardinals Updated: Nov-20-15 4:35 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Peyton Manning is out. So is Andrew Luck. Tony Romo is finally ready to come back, after the Cowboys went 0-7 without him.
- Is No. 18's 18th NFL season coming to a premature end? Updated: Nov-20-15 3:23 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - What if this is it for Peyton Manning? While many of his teammates won't dare consider the notion, at least one prominent member of the Denver Broncos has considered the possibility that No. 18's 18th NFL season could come to a premature end.
- Kubiak won't scale back game plan for Osweiler vs Bears Updated: Nov-19-15 5:28 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Scale back the playbook for a quarterback making his first NFL start? Not when that man is Brock Osweiler, Peyton Manning's fourth-year understudy who has a stronger arm and better mobility than the ailing 39-year-old icon.
- Teams finding ways to win without stellar QB play Updated: Nov-19-15 4:46 pm
You don't have to be the '85 Bears or the 2000 Ravens to win games without an elite quarterback.
- No Brock Osweiler jerseys for sale at Broncos pro shop Updated: Nov-19-15 3:01 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - As Brock Osweiler prepares for his first career start, there are no No. 17 jerseys for sale at the Denver Broncos' pro shop at their indoor practice facility.
- Both Fox and the Broncos play down their reunion Updated: Nov-19-15 1:18 am
- Colts' secondary faces another big test against Falcons Updated: Nov-18-15 6:16 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Colts cornerback Vontae Davis doesn't play the numbers game.
- Edelman tough to replace for Pats, but Amendola will try Updated: Nov-18-15 6:02 pm
FOXBOROUGH, Massachusetts - Julian Edelman's shoes will be tough to fill, but the New England Patriots have a capable candidate in Danny Amendola.