- Odell Beckham Jr. acts a little like Terrell Owens Updated: Oct-13-15 2:39 am
OBJ has some T.O. in him.
- FANTASY PLAYS: Charles' injury leaves a big hole in lineups Updated: Oct-13-15 2:38 am
Owning Jamaal Charles has generally been one of the few stress-free experiences in fantasy football. Now Kansas City's matchup-proof back is out with a season-ending knee injury, leaving a huge hole in fantasy lineups.
- Unbeaten Broncos have long list of fix-it items on offense Updated: Oct-12-15 7:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peppered with questions that made it seem like the unbeaten Broncos were winless - like whether he'd consider benching his five-time MVP quarterback to fix his sputtering offense - Gary Kubiak welcomed the reprieve.
- Carroll rides hot hand until overtime and pays price Updated: Oct-12-15 3:08 pm
A week after benefiting from a non-call by the back judge on the "illegal bat" by K.J. Wright, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll made the curious call of not getting the ball into Thomas Rawls' hands in overtime at Cincinnati.
- Manning gets last laugh vs. Woodson in Broncos 16-10 win Updated: Oct-12-15 2:48 am
OAKLAND, California - Charles Woodson got his long-awaited interceptions against Peyton Manning. Manning got the win and some laughs, too, thanks to another big day from Denver's opportunistic defense.
- ICYMI in NFL's Week 5: Are the Bengals no longer Bungles? Updated: Oct-12-15 2:44 am
A lot of folks are going to want to wait and see what happens in the playoffs before declaring that Andy Dalton and the Bengals are done being the Bungles.
- Brady, Pats leave Cowboys with QB question after 30-6 win Updated: Oct-12-15 2:44 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Once Tom Brady stopped getting sacked, he had little trouble putting away the short-handed Cowboys.
- Cowboys fall to Patriots 30-6, QB spot now in flux sans Romo Updated: Oct-11-15 9:55 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - With the game far out of reach, Brandon Weeden had Terrance Williams wide open for a consolation touchdown when Tony Romo's replacement badly overthrew Dez Bryant's understudy.
- Carr's late INT sends Raiders to 16-10 loss to Broncos Updated: Oct-11-15 9:27 pm
OAKLAND, California - Charles Woodson and the Oakland defense kept putting the team in position to win only to see mistakes on offense and special teams do in the Raiders.
- Brady, Patriots pull away from Romo-less Cowboys 30-6 Updated: Oct-11-15 9:16 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Chants of "Bra-dy" arose several times from a large New England contingent in Tom Brady's first visit to the $1.2 billion showplace of the Dallas Cowboys.
- Harris' INT return leads Broncos to 16-10 win over Raiders Updated: Oct-11-15 8:53 pm
OAKLAND, California - After spending most of his career carrying his team to wins, Peyton Manning is just along for the ride this year with Denver.
- The Latest: DeMarcus Ware done for day with injured back Updated: Oct-11-15 6:01 pm
The latest from NFL games around the league on the fifth Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- Broncos release veteran fullback James Casey Updated: Oct-10-15 1:12 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - The Denver Broncos' release of veteran fullback James Casey says plenty about how they've skewed the offense more toward Peyton Manning's strengths and away from coach Gary Kubiak's trademark running style.
- Oakland Raiders down to third-string safety Updated: Oct-09-15 4:47 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Oakland defensive back TJ Carrie missed his third consecutive practice with a chest injury and will not play this week, leaving the Raiders without the most versatile member of their secondary for Sunday's game against Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos.
- Sambrailo out, Mathis iffy for Broncos' game at Oakland Updated: Oct-09-15 4:36 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Four of the Denver Broncos' starting O-linemen were either hobbled or sidelined at practice this week and one of them, left tackle Ty Sambrailo, will miss his second straight game Sunday with a sore left shoulder.
- Colts focused more on winning games than The Streak Updated: Oct-09-15 3:34 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Streak evokes all sorts of reactions inside the Colts' locker room.
- Ware-Phillips reunion leads to Broncos sacks brigade Updated: Oct-08-15 8:26 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Every Thursday night, DeMarcus Ware pours himself a glass of 1982 Gruaud Larose, a red Bordeaux from his birth year, to enjoy with a nice Porterhouse steak.
- Chiefs starting to face questions about older players Updated: Oct-08-15 7:33 pm
KANSAS CITY, Missouri - Andy Ried and John Fox have been around the NFL long enough to see hundreds of players come and go, some of them only after age has rendered their once-potent ability ineffective.
- Former NFL coach Lindy Infante dies at 75 Updated: Oct-08-15 5:26 pm
- Fan: Super Bowl ticket process violates consumer law Updated: Oct-08-15 3:11 pm
PHILADELPHIA - A New Jersey man asked a federal appeals court Thursday to revive his consumer protection lawsuit that aims to flag the NFL over the number of tickets sold to the public for the 2014 Super Bowl.
- Raiders S Charles Woodson still going strong at age 39 Updated: Oct-07-15 7:28 pm
ALAMEDA, California - When Charles Woodson entered the NFL nearly two decades ago, the idea that he'd still be playing at age 39 never crossed his mind.
- Peyton Manning on pace for career high in sacks Updated: Oct-07-15 6:56 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Peyton Manning's teammates are on pace to tie the 1984 Bears for the most sacks in NFL history - 72. The question Broncos fans are asking themselves is whether the 39-year-old quarterback will be standing by season's end to see it.
- Cornerback David Amerson finds a job with Raiders Updated: Oct-06-15 6:46 pm
ALAMEDA, California - Veteran cornerback David Amerson looks back on the Washington Redskins' decision to cut him less than a month into the season and can't help but smile.
- Vikings have shown more good than bad, but fixes remain Updated: Oct-05-15 7:18 pm
EDEN PRAIRIE, Minnesota - The Minnesota Vikings showed plenty of resilience and potential during their three-point defeat at Denver. There are more parts of this team trending in a positive direction than negative.
- Broncos show fans that defense can be fun to watch, too Updated: Oct-05-15 4:30 pm
ENGLEWOOD, Colorado - Broncos fans are adjusting from the old aerial fireworks show and realizing that points are indeed precious in the NFL and that defense is pretty fun to watch, too.