- Timberwolves close out Bulls with 12-0 run to win 112-105 Updated: Feb-06-16 11:52 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - It didn't take long for Andrew Wiggins to show the Chicago Bulls just how badly they're going to miss Jimmy Butler.
- Timberwolves beat Clippers 108-102 to snap losing streaks Updated: Feb-04-16 2:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Stung by a four-point loss to the Lakers a night earlier and playing the second game of a back-to-back against a team they had lost to 14 straight times on the road, the Minnesota Timberwolves might have doubted themselves.
- Kobe scores 38, Lakers beat Wolves 119-115 to end 10-gm skid Updated: Feb-03-16 2:32 am
LOS ANGELES - Kobe Bryant has lifted the Los Angeles Lakers onto his shoulders countless times over the past two decades, and he rarely flinches under the weight.
- Garnett offers endorsement of interim coach Sam Mitchell Updated: Feb-02-16 6:03 pm
LOS ANGELES - As the losses keep piling up for the young Minnesota Timberwolves and the scrutiny increases on interim coach Sam Mitchell, franchise star Kevin Garnett is throwing his support behind his longtime friend.
- Old-school Wolves coach tries to reach a new-school roster Updated: Jan-26-16 11:45 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - In his first three months being coached by Sam Mitchell, Minnesota Timberwolves youngster Zach LaVine has endured it all. Position switches, benching, yelling, pushing, prodding, all methods Mitchell employs to mold a 20-year-old in his second season.
- James leads Cavs past Timberwolves for Lue's first Updated: Jan-25-16 11:18 pm
CLEVELAND - Tyronn Lue has had a hectic few days. He now has his first win as an NBA coach.
- Timberwolves' Garnett out with sore knee Updated: Jan-25-16 6:36 pm
CLEVELAND - Minnesota forward Kevin Garnett has been ruled out for the Timberwolves' game at Cleveland because of a sore right knee.
- Wolves snap Grizzlies' 4-game winning streak, 106-101 Updated: Jan-23-16 11:57 pm
- Parsons leads Mavericks to 106-94 overtime win over Wolves Updated: Jan-21-16 12:42 am
DALLAS - The Dallas Mavericks had to work overtime - again - and won even without their leading scorer.
- Davis scores 35; Pelicans beat Timberwolves but lose Gordon Updated: Jan-20-16 1:02 am
NEW ORLEANS - Anthony Davis and the New Orleans Pelicans found a way to win convincingly despite an early 17-point hole.
- Harden scores 27 to lead Rockets to 107-104 win over 'Wolves Updated: Jan-14-16 12:53 am
HOUSTON - The Houston Rockets are finally on a roll, playing the way they expected to - but didn't - to start the season.