- Kalamazoo, Battle Creek airport gets $3.3M federal grant Updated: Aug-04-15 1:52 am
PORTAGE, Michigan - The Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport is getting a federal grant worth roughly $3.3 million to help with projects.
- Great Lakes Commission gets $3.4M for Little Rapids project Updated: Jul-29-15 6:13 am
SAULT STE. MARIE, Michigan - The Great Lakes Commission is getting more than $3.4 million for a regional partnership focusing on habitat restoration in Sault Ste. Marie.
- Michigan Coastal Management Program gets $2.5 million Updated: Jul-28-15 12:37 pm
LANSING, Michigan - The Michigan Coastal Management Program is getting more than $2.5 million from the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration.
- St. Clair Shores senior center expansion gets federal loan Updated: Jul-28-15 2:22 am
ST. CLAIR SHORES, Michigan - A senior center in the Detroit suburb of St. Clair Shores is getting support from the federal government for a planned expansion and renovation.
- Clay Township gets $692,000 grant to hire more firefighters Updated: Jul-17-15 2:34 am
CLAY TOWNSHIP, Michigan - Clay Township in St. Clair County is getting roughly $692,000 in funding from the U.S. Department of Homeland Security to bring on more firefighters.
- Upper Peninsula airport gets $856,000 grant for rehab work Updated: Jul-10-15 2:29 am
FRANKLIN TOWNSHIP, Michigan - The Houghton County Memorial Airport is getting a grant worth about $856,000 to help with rehab work at the Upper Peninsula facility.
- 4 Michigan fire departments get $2.9M to hire firefighters Updated: Jul-10-15 2:28 am
WASHINGTON - Four fire departments in southeastern Michigan are getting a total of $2.9 million to hire more firefighters.