- Bishop International Airport gets $4.4M for improvements Updated: Sep-02-15 8:29 am
FLINT, Michigan - Flint's Bishop International Airport is getting nearly $4.4 million to help rehabilitate its runway, replace runway lighting and remove trees that could obstruct several runways.
- Murphy to visit Middle East to review military operations Updated: Sep-01-15 3:39 pm
HARTFORD, Connecticut - Sen. Chris Murphy is leaving for the Middle East to review operations against the Islamic State.
- Initiative announced to oppose Canadian nuclear waste plan Updated: Aug-19-15 11:02 am
FLINT, Michigan - A member of Congress wants people in Michigan to share opposition to a Canadian proposal to store nuclear waste underground less than a mile from the Lake Huron shore.
- U. of Michigan gets $4 million for research into estuaries Updated: Aug-18-15 11:21 am
ANN ARBOR, Michigan - The University of Michigan is getting nearly $4 million for research into the conservation of estuaries.
- 2 Michigan airports getting federal funding for upgrades Updated: Aug-13-15 11:25 am
ESCANABA, Michigan - Two Michigan airports are getting U.S. Department of Transportation support for upgrades.
- Michigan lawmakers seek study on Canadian nuclear waste plan Updated: Aug-10-15 7:58 pm
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Members of Congress from Michigan announced a new effort Monday to prevent the burial of Canadian nuclear waste near the Lake Huron shore, calling for a study by an agency that represents both nations in boundary waters disputes.
- Traverse City's Cherry Capital Airport getting nearly $1.5M Updated: Aug-10-15 11:10 am
TRAVERSE CITY, Michigan - Traverse City's Cherry Capital Airport is getting nearly $1.5 million in federal funding to help construct a taxiway and fix up its runway.
- Kalamazoo, Battle Creek airport gets $3.3M federal grant Updated: Aug-04-15 1:52 am
PORTAGE, Michigan - The Kalamazoo/Battle Creek International Airport is getting a federal grant worth roughly $3.3 million to help with projects.