- Celebrities hit Paris shows as Balenciaga names new designer Updated: Oct-07-15 5:02 pm
PARIS - The chicest celebrities in the business rocked the final day of Paris Fashion Week on Wednesday as powerhouse Louis Vuitton and Miuccia Prada's VIP-magnet Miu Miu presented their spring-summer 2016 collections.
- Obama welcomes 2nd Chinese president for state dinner Updated: Sep-24-15 8:15 am
WASHINGTON - China will get its second state dinner with President Barack Obama when its president, Xi Jinping, visits the White House Friday. The question is, how will the United States make this shindig different from the last one.
- London Fashion Week: Jasper Conran goes green Updated: Sep-19-15 8:22 pm
LONDON - London Fashion Week is emphasizing downtown chic this year over British tradition, abandoning its home in the venerable Somerset House on the River Thames for a converted parking garage in Soho.
- Fashion Week: Really big band, really big show for Jacobs Updated: Sep-18-15 1:32 am
NEW YORK - The Associated Press is all over New York Fashion Week, from the runways to celebrities as eight days of spring previews entered their final day Thursday.
- Serena Williams says US Open match was a win, not a loss Updated: Sep-16-15 8:25 am
NEW YORK - Serena Williams says her recent U.S. Open defeat was not a loss, but a win and a learning experience - and that she's happy for the opponent, Roberta Vinci, who derailed her quest for a Grand Slam.