- Christie's Exxon proposed deal could be nearing judgment day Updated: Jul-29-15 3:55 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - A $225 million settlement between Gov. Chris Christie administration and ExxonMobil will be discussed in front of a state judge Thursday and New Jersey residents could find out soon if it will be approved.
- Democratic bills target Gov. Christie's presidential run Updated: Jul-23-15 1:42 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - New Jersey Democrats are taking aim at Gov. Chris Christie with a pair of bills stemming from his presidential run, but their efforts look likely to fail.
- Christie would have to resign under Democratic proposal Updated: Jul-22-15 6:08 pm
TRENTON, New Jersey - Democratic lawmakers say they will introduce a bill this week requiring Gov. Chris Christie and future governors to resign from office if they seek the presidency.
- New Jersey catching glimpses of post-Christie era Updated: Jul-11-15 10:52 am
TRENTON, New Jersey - Gov. Chris Christie still sits atop New Jersey's political pecking order, but that's due to end in 2017 - whether his White House run is successful or not.
- Pols: NJ casino expansion vote likely not happening in fall Updated: Jul-03-15 5:39 pm
ATLANTIC CITY, New Jersey - New Jersey lawmakers say there is almost no chance a statewide vote on whether to expand casino gambling beyond Atlantic City will be held this fall.