- Teixeira's double sparks Yanks to 3-2 walk-off win over Rays Updated: Jul-04-15 10:03 pm
NEW YORK - Mark Teixeira turned on a 94 mph fastball from Brad Boxberger and hit a sharp grounder between the diving bodies of James Loney, positioned just off first base, and second baseman Jake Elmore, about 15 feet from the foul line, in short right field.
- Boxberger 9th-inning error sinks Rays in 3-2 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-04-15 7:04 pm
NEW YORK - Brad Boxberger picked up the ball on a ninth-inning bunt and threw wildly to first. By the time second baseman Jake Elmore's throw reached home, the Tampa Bay Rays' losing streak had stretched to seven games.
- Andrew Miller could be back with Yankees soon Updated: Jul-04-15 1:36 pm
NEW YORK - Injured closer Andrew Miller threw 30 pitches in a bullpen session and could soon return to the New York Yankees.
- Queen City crew: Sending All-Stars young and old to Cincy Updated: Jul-03-15 11:22 am
NEW YORK - Anyone still ranting about the online election that put five Kansas City Royals in position to start the All-Star Game, the following is for you.
- Angels GM quits shortly before their 3-1 loss to Yankees Updated: Jul-02-15 12:36 am
ANAHEIM, California - The Los Angeles Angels' nine-game homestand was largely a success until they lost a game and a general manager on the final day.
- Jones, Eovaldi salvage Yankees' trip finale, 3-1 over Angels Updated: Jul-01-15 11:47 pm
ANAHEIM, California - Nathan Eovaldi has become a solution to many of the New York Yankees' woes, particularly when they're facing the Los Angeles Angels.
- Betances takes 1st MLB loss, Yankees lose 11-6 to Phillies Updated: Jun-24-15 2:24 am
NEW YORK - Dellin Betances was just as bad Tuesday night as the rest of the Yankees' pitchers have been lately, and that was certainly a surprise.
- Marlins 'pen rocked in loss to Yanks; A-Rod gets hit 2,999 Updated: Jun-19-15 12:48 am
NEW YORK - The Marlins' recently steady bullpen gave up everything - but Alex Rodriguez's 3,000th hit.
- Murphy delivers big hit for Yankees in 5-3 win over Orioles Updated: Jun-14-15 6:26 pm
BALTIMORE - A part-time player got a big-time double to help the New York Yankees avert a three-game sweep.
- Yankees lose closer Andrew Miller to forearm injury Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - The New York Yankees' dominant bullpen took a big hit when the team announced closer Andrew Miller has a left forearm strain and will be placed on the 15-day disabled list.
- Span infield hit in 11th lifts Nationals over Yankees 5-4 Updated: Jun-10-15 7:09 pm
NEW YORK - Denard Span decided during warmpus that the tightness in his back was tolerable and he would give playing a shot.