- Familia falters in 9th again, Mets lose 4-2 to Dodgers Updated: May-30-16 1:53 am
NEW YORK - No sooner had the New York Mets climbed out of a hole against Clayton Kershaw than Jeurys Familia put them right back in a bind.
- Kershaw denied win but Gonzalez lifts Dodgers over Mets, 4-2 Updated: May-30-16 1:11 am
NEW YORK - Clayton Kershaw did just about everything except win. And when his Los Angeles Dodgers came out on top anyway, that was good enough for him.
- Syndergaard ejected after throwing behind Utley; Collins hot Updated: May-29-16 1:38 am
NEW YORK - Whether he wanted revenge or not, Noah Syndergaard never got it Saturday night. What he did get was ejected in the top of the third inning.
- Happy birthday, Bartbino! 'Big Sexy' Colon hits the big 4-3 Updated: May-24-16 3:51 am
NEW YORK - Watching someone wait has rarely been so amusing.
- Syndergaard Ks 11, Conforto homers as Mets sweep Brewers Updated: May-22-16 6:57 pm
NEW YORK - Of all the young aces in the New York Mets' rotation, nobody has been more dominant than Noah Syndergaard.
- Nationals' Murphy gets 1 hit, 2 ovations in return vs Mets Updated: May-17-16 11:37 pm
NEW YORK - Back at Citi Field for the first time as an opponent, Daniel Murphy walked into the visiting clubhouse and knew his way around.
- Slugging homers: Pitchers no longer pushovers at plate Updated: May-13-16 12:39 pm
The New York Mets already had one of the game's most celebrated starting rotations, and now their pitchers are outdoing each other in an entirely unexpected manner.
- Dodgers beat Mets 5-0 behind Kershaw's 13 Ks Updated: May-13-16 1:26 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw is on a winning roll and doing it ever so efficiently.
- Mets pitcher Noah Syndergaard homers twice vs Dodgers Updated: May-12-16 12:51 am
LOS ANGELES - Noah Syndergaard became the second pitcher in Mets history to hit two home runs in a game on Wednesday night, giving New York a 4-2 lead over the Los Angeles Dodgers through five innings.
- Padres-Cubs rained out, putting Chicago's 24-6 start on hold Updated: May-09-16 11:15 pm
CHICAGO - There's seemingly only one thing that can stop the Chicago Cubs these days: rain.
- Almost 43, Colon becomes oldest to hit 1st major league HR Updated: May-07-16 10:31 pm
SAN DIEGO - New York Mets pitcher Bartolo Colon became the oldest player to hit his first major league home run, connecting Saturday night less than three weeks before his 43rd birthday.
- Bumgarner stops Mets' win streak at 8 with 6-1 victory Updated: May-01-16 8:35 pm
NEW YORK - When Madison Bumgarner pitches at Citi Field, he gets World Series-type results.
- Short-handed Braves rally in 10th to knock off Cubs 4-3 Updated: May-01-16 7:06 pm
CHICAGO - A gaffe by the front office left the Atlanta Braves a player short. The bullpen blew a lead and Julio Teheran's great outing was seemingly wasted.