- And they're off: Florida's election season gets underway Updated: Jun-24-16 7:07 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Amid the fallout of retirements and a dramatically changed political landscape, the final ballot for the 2016 elections was set on Friday.
- With Rubio in, others step out of Florida's Senate race Updated: Jun-23-16 12:23 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican Sen. Marco Rubio's decision to run for president set off a scramble to replace him. His last-minute decision to run for re-election set off another scramble.
- 5 Things to Know in Florida for June 18 Updated: Jun-17-16 6:02 pm
Your daily look at news, upcoming events and the stories that will be talked about today.
- Jolly drops out of Senate race, will face Crist to keep seat Updated: Jun-17-16 1:42 pm
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Republican U.S. Rep. David Jolly dropped out of the Senate race on Friday and will run for re-election, a decision that sets up a competitive contest between former Republican governor and current Democrat Charlie Crist.
- Florida to get $5 million from failed visual effects studio Updated: May-31-16 11:27 am
TALLAHASSEE, Florida - Florida will only get back a small portion of the millions it invested in a failed visual effects film studio whose high-profile bankruptcy was used in the contentious 2014 election between Gov. Rick Scott and Charlie Crist.