- Obama expects better US-Israel ties after Iran deal in place Updated: Aug-28-15 5:16 pm
WASHINGTON - President Barack Obama on Friday compared tensions between the U.S. and Israel over the Iranian nuclear deal to a family feud and said he expects quick improvements in ties between the longtime allies once the accord is implemented.
- Vote tally in favor of Iran deal climbs to 30 in Senate Updated: Aug-28-15 2:35 pm
WASHINGTON - Democratic Sen. Tom Carper of Delaware on Friday became the 30th senator to announce support for the Iran nuclear deal, as momentum for the White House-backed agreement grows.
- A look at where Senate Democrats stand on the Iran deal Updated: Aug-25-15 2:14 pm
Congress will vote next month on a resolution to disapprove of the White House-backed nuclear deal struck with Iran by the U.S., Russia, China, Britain, France and Germany. The deal aims to dismantle Iran's nuclear capabilities in exchange for billions in international sanctions relief.
- Developer, brother of infamous Delaware killer, dies at 62 Updated: Aug-11-15 3:04 pm
DOVER, Delaware - Wilmington-area developer Joseph M. Capano, whose family was embroiled in the notorious killing of a governor's secretary by his brother Thomas, has died.
- Kids sing song from John Oliver show on DC statehood Updated: Aug-09-15 4:22 pm
WASHINGTON - A group of children and their parents have brought their message supporting statehood for the District of Columbia to the lawn of the U.S. Capitol.