- Latest: Kasich campaign to give Cruz 'clear path' in Indiana Updated: Apr-25-16 12:33 am
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the campaigning in Indiana ahead of the state's May 3 primary election (all times local):
- Young, Stutzman try to distinguish selves from each other Updated: Apr-18-16 9:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana Republican Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young, who have both run as stalwart conservatives, tried to distinguish themselves from each other on foreign and domestic policy during a debate Monday that largely mimicked the outsider versus establishment dispute engulfing the GOP presidential primary.
- The Latest: Stutzman, Young cite policy differences Updated: Apr-18-16 8:14 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Latest on the debate between Republican Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young (all times local):
- Indiana senators ask feds to call them Hoosiers Updated: Apr-12-16 10:57 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Indiana's two U.S. senators are asking the federal Government Publishing Office to refer to all state residents as "Hoosiers."
- Coats, Donnelly ask HUD to adopt new definition of RVs Updated: Apr-12-16 10:56 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - U.S. Sens. Dan Coats and Joe Donnelly have asked the Department of Housing and Urban Development to adopt a new definition of recreation vehicles they say is clear.
- Presidential candidates lay groundwork for Indiana primary Updated: Apr-05-16 8:24 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - Early voting began Tuesday across Indiana in advance of the May 3 primary election, one in which the state could hold more sway than usual in the presidential races for Democrats and Republicans.
- Young, Stutzman to face off in televised US Senate debate Updated: Apr-01-16 5:02 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - The Indiana Debate Commission says Republican U.S. Senate candidates Marlin Stutzman and Todd Young have agreed to participate in a televised debate April 18.
- Clarification: Indiana Senate story Updated: Mar-31-16 3:25 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - In a story March 30 about Indiana's GOP primary race for the U.S. Senate, The Associated Press reported that U.S. Rep. Marlin Stutzman co-owns a family farm in northwest Indiana. The story should have specified that the family's farm operations are spread out across northern Indiana, but are headquartered in the northeast part of the state.