- A mixed message in Ryder Cup qualifying Updated: Nov-24-15 3:14 pm
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Davis Love III wore more than one hat at Sea Island, and sometimes he couldn't switch them fast enough.
- Kisner steady rise finally leads to a trophy Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - The question to Kevin Kisner sounded like a trap, even though it was grounded in truth.
- A father's nerve and a son's high expectations at Sea Island Updated: Nov-20-15 2:28 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - There were times when Davis Love III and Davis Love IV made it seem like any other round of golf they have played at Sea Island.
- A win, a new restaurant and McDowell is all smiles Updated: Nov-19-15 2:34 am
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Graeme McDowell wasn't even sure he would be eligible for The Players Championship going into his seventh season on the PGA Tour. His biggest concern was making sure he kept his card.
- Woods to be vice captain at Ryder Cup Updated: Nov-18-15 5:00 pm
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Tiger Woods will be at the Ryder Cup next year. Still to be determined is whether he plays.
- Love is everywhere at Sea Island Updated: Nov-17-15 6:24 pm
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - The first golf lesson Davis Love Jr. gave to his son was to swing hard and keep his feet on the ground.
- Son of Davis Love III gets sponsor exemption to Sea Island Updated: Nov-15-15 11:46 pm
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - The son of Davis Love III will make his PGA Tour debut next week at the tournament where his father is the host.
- Nicklaus to return to Father-Son Challenge Updated: Nov-11-15 3:12 am
ORLANDO, Florida - Jack Nicklaus always said family was more important than golf. December is one time of the year he gets to do both.