- Senate panel would allow marijuana vendors to use banks Updated: Jul-23-15 4:07 pm
WASHINGTON - A Senate panel voted Thursday to make it easier for businesses that legally produce and sell marijuana to do business with banks and other financial services providers.
- Tribes push to end Affordable Care Act coverage requirement Updated: Jul-17-15 7:41 pm
CHEYENNE, Wyoming - Representatives of several Indian tribes say they support legislation introduced by congressional Republicans this week that would exempt tribes nationwide from being classified as large employers under the federal Affordable Care Act - a designation that requires tribes to pay higher insurance costs or face federal penalties.
- Air Force to keep engineering unit at Malmstrom Updated: Jul-14-15 4:13 pm
HELENA, Montana - Members of Montana's congressional delegation say the Air Force has decided to keep an engineering squadron in Great Falls.
- Senate considers No Child revision to limit federal role Updated: Jul-09-15 5:23 pm
WASHINGTON - Trying to strike a bipartisan chord, the Senate worked Thursday on a major revision of the 2002 No Child Left Behind law, a day after a Republican-led rewrite just barely passed the House.
- Americans for Prosperity Montana names new director Updated: Jul-01-15 12:16 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Conservative group Americans for Prosperity Montana has hired David Herbst as its new state director.