- Djokovic could face Federer in Wimbledon semifinals Updated: Jun-24-16 7:48 am
LONDON - Novak Djokovic and Roger Federer are used to facing each other in the Wimbledon final. It won't happen for a third straight year, though.
- Rising star Thiem, top US man Isner skipping Olympic tennis Updated: Jun-23-16 3:50 am
PARIS - Mike Bryan panicked a bit, understandably, when he received a phone call about the burglar alarm sounding at his home back in the U.S. while he was at the French Open.
- Djokovic, Murray seeded 1st and 2nd at Wimbledon Updated: Jun-22-16 8:26 am
LONDON - Novak Djokovic cannot face Andy Murray until the final at Wimbledon after they were seeded first and second, respectively, on Wednesday for the third tennis Grand Slam of the year.
- Murray beats Raonic to claim 5th Queen's Club title Updated: Jun-19-16 4:00 pm
LONDON - Britain's Andy Murray claimed a record fifth title at Queen's Club on Sunday as the top-seeded defending champion recovered from a set and 3-0 down to beat Milos Raonic 6-7 (5), 6-4, 6-3.
- Murray struggles to win over Mahut Updated: Jun-14-16 4:53 pm
LONDON - Top seed Andy Murray struggled to a 7-6 (8), 7-6 (1) victory over Nicolas Mahut of France to begin the defense of his title at the Queen's Club on Tuesday.
- Andy Murray reunites with Ivan Lendl as Wimbledon looms Updated: Jun-12-16 3:51 pm
LONDON - With Wimbledon coming up, Andy Murray is reuniting with former coach Ivan Lendl.
- Andy Murray to defend Olympic singles title at Rio Games Updated: Jun-10-16 1:35 pm
LONDON - Defending Olympic champion Andy Murray will lead a four-member British tennis team at the Rio de Janeiro Games.
- Tsonga pulls out of Queen's Club tournament with injury Updated: Jun-09-16 11:22 am
LONDON - Jo-Wilfried Tsonga has pulled out of next week's Wimbledon warmup tournament at Queen's Club because of an adductor injury.
- What we learned at French Open: Djokovic rose to challenge Updated: Jun-06-16 2:03 am
PARIS - It would be hard to blame Novak Djokovic for not exactly being thrilled, as he began his ascension to tennis' upper reaches, about having to deal with a couple of all-time greats such as Roger Federer and Rafael Nadal.
- Novak Djokovic finally wins French Open for 4th major in row Updated: Jun-05-16 3:41 pm
PARIS - A French Open champion at long last, and the first man in nearly a half-century to win four consecutive major championships, Novak Djokovic grabbed a racket and etched a heart in the very red clay that had given him such heartache in the past.
- The Latest: Kuerten unimpressed by Djokovic's drawing skills Updated: Jun-05-16 2:10 pm
PARIS - The Latest on the French Open (all times local):
- French Open final: Djokovic on cusp of greatness vs. Murray Updated: Jun-04-16 10:55 am
PARIS - When Roger Federer won a record 15th Grand Slam title - a number he has since pushed to 17 - at Wimbledon in 2009 it seemed to put to bed tennis' enduring argument about who is the greatest man to have played the game.
- No. 1 Djokovic to face No. 2 Murray in French Open final Updated: Jun-03-16 2:08 pm
PARIS - Novak Djokovic is on the precipice of history once again at the French Open, reaching the final for the fourth time in five years at the only major tournament he hasn't won.