- 'Unbelievable': Jankovic tops 2-time Wimbledon champ Kvitova Updated: Jul-04-15 6:03 pm
LONDON - About an hour after flopping on her back and kicking her feet overhead to celebrate a stunning comeback against defending Wimbledon champion Petra Kvitova, Jelena Jankovic still was giddy.
- The Latest: Murray calls for shorter medical timeouts Updated: Jul-04-15 5:49 pm
LONDON - The latest from Wimbledon (all times local):
- Djokovic avoids Federer, Murray, Nadal in Wimbledon draw Updated: Jun-26-15 7:21 am
LONDON - Defending champion Novak Djokovic avoided his three biggest traditional rivals in the Wimbledon draw on Friday as the other members of tennis' "Big Four" were all placed on the opposite side.
- 2-time champ Rafael Nadal seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon Updated: Jun-24-15 6:57 am
LONDON - Two-time champion Rafael Nadal was seeded No. 10 for Wimbledon on Wednesday, his lowest seeding ever at the All England Club.
- Murray beats Troicki and Anderson to win Queen's Club title Updated: Jun-21-15 12:27 pm
LONDON - Andy Murray claimed his 34th career title on Sunday with a 6-3, 6-4 victory over unseeded South African Kevin Anderson in the final of the grass-court Queen's Club tournament.
- Fendrich on Tennis: Williams' Slam bid moves on to Wimbledon Updated: Jun-08-15 11:45 am
PARIS - Serena Williams was only a few hours' removed from her second major trophy of 2015, putting her halfway to a true Grand Slam, when she expressed a wish for a particular outcome in the following day's men's final at the French Open.
- Nadal 10th in rankings; French Open champ Wawrinka to No. 4 Updated: Jun-08-15 5:53 am
PARIS - Nine-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal's loss in the quarterfinals dropped him three places to No. 10 in Monday's ATP rankings, his lowest spot since April 2005, while champion Stan Wawrinka rose from No. 9 to No. 4.
- What we learned about Stan Wawrinka, others at French Open Updated: Jun-08-15 2:27 am
PARIS - Stan Wawrinka's French Open title brings back the old debate about who deserves to be mentioned in the same breath as the elite in men's tennis.
- The Latest: Wawrinka jokes about his shorts at French Open Updated: Jun-07-15 3:30 pm
PARIS - The latest from the final day of the French Open:
- Loss to Wawrinka in French final denies Djokovic career Slam Updated: Jun-07-15 3:12 pm
PARIS - Moments before his third French Open final in four years, Novak Djokovic jogged in a stadium hallway near a poster of the Coupe des Mousquetaires, the silver trophy awarded to the men's champion at the only major tournament he has never won.
- Murray turning his focus to grass after French Open loss Updated: Jun-06-15 10:45 am
PARIS - Andy Murray left the French Open in optimistic mood, and with the firm belief that a third Grand Slam title is not too far away.
- Djokovic tops Murray in 5 sets to reach French Open final Updated: Jun-06-15 9:44 am
PARIS - Novak Djokovic squeezed his eyes shut and raised both arms, a rather reserved celebration at the conclusion of his up-and-down, two-day, five-set French Open semifinal victory over Andy Murray.