- Super Bowl gets 111.9 million viewers, down from last year Updated: Feb-08-16 4:32 pm
NEW YORK - Setting television viewership records with the Super Bowl has become almost routine, but this year's average of 111.9 million viewers for Denver's victory over Carolina is down from the past two years.
- Officials from Obama's Cabinet lining up behind Clinton Updated: Jan-25-16 3:32 am
WASHINGTON - Hillary Clinton hasn't just been wrapping herself in President Barack Obama's legacy lately. She's been wrapping herself in his Cabinet.
- Stevie Wonder, Pearl Jam, Nick Jonas on tap for Jazz Fest Updated: Jan-19-16 7:34 pm
NEW ORLEANS - Stevie Wonder, Pearl Jam and Neil Young are among those returning to entertain fans at this year's New Orleans Jazz and Heritage Festival, while Nick Jonas, Maxwell, Beck, Snoop Dogg and the Red Hot Chili Peppers are making their festival debut.
- NBC: Fallon in best shape ever despite falls Updated: Jan-13-16 6:36 pm
PASADENA, California - Jimmy Fallon's series of falls have raised some concern among NBC executives, but the network entertainment chief said Wednesday that the late-night comic is "in better shape than he's ever been."
- CBS to unveil new technology for Super Bowl 50 broadcast Updated: Jan-12-16 5:54 pm
PASADENA, California - The Super Bowl is turning 50, although the game played next month on America's informal national holiday will hardly be showing its age because of new gadgetry CBS Sports is debuting.