- David Letterman drives into retirement with Indy 500 tribute Updated: May-24-15 11:54 pm
INDIANAPOLIS - David Letterman has a new No. 1 on his personal Top Ten list of reasons he loves the Indianapolis 500.
- Nielsen: 13.76 million viewers for Letterman Updated: May-21-15 3:07 pm
NEW YORK - Comic celebrities turned out for David Letterman's late-night farewell - and so did his biggest audience in more than 21 years.
- David Letterman to sign off as late-night host Updated: May-20-15 5:19 pm
NEW YORK - After 33 years and 6,028 broadcasts of his late-night show, David Letterman is signing off.
- 'SNL' boss Michaels wraps its 40th season as he looks ahead Updated: May-13-15 10:28 am
NEW YORK - With less than two hours before dress rehearsal for the Mother's Day edition of "Saturday Night Live," the mood seemed relaxed. Studio 8H at NBC's 30 Rockefeller Plaza, where guest host Reese Witherspoon would soon preside, was almost deserted. And Lorne Michaels, "SNL" creator and executive producer, exuded mellowness as he welcomed a reporter to his office just past 6 p.m. to chat about the 40th season (which concludes Saturday at 11:30 p.m. EDT, with Louis C.K. hosting) as well as late-night TV in general and what lies ahead.
- Memories from the CBS boss who signed Dave 22 long years ago Updated: May-11-15 11:37 am
NEW YORK - In his long career at CBS and then as Sony boss, Howard Stringer faced plenty of ticklish negotiations and weighty talent deals.