- Warriors roll into second round of playoffs without Curry Updated: Apr-28-16 2:21 am
OAKLAND, California - Klay Thompson knew Golden State had to come together, that every player needed to raise his game with Stephen Curry sidelined.
- Trail Blazers beat emotional Clippers 108-98, take 3-2 lead Updated: Apr-28-16 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - Damian Lillard finally made his first field goal early in third quarter, and the Portland Trail Blazers knew the game was about to change.
- Doc Rivers brought to tears in pregame interview session Updated: Apr-27-16 9:40 pm
LOS ANGELES - Clippers coach Doc Rivers' eyes welled with tears and he became choked up before his team played Portland in Game 5 of their first-round series.
- Nets' Ellington wins J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award Updated: Apr-27-16 8:13 pm
NEW YORK - Brooklyn Nets guard Wayne Ellington has won the J. Walter Kennedy Citizenship Award for outstanding service and dedication to the community.
- Emerging trend: Coaches given president's title in NBA Updated: Apr-27-16 6:58 pm
A day after Stan Van Gundy's first game as president of basketball operations for the Detroit Pistons last season, he was asked to give an assessment of the coach in the 89-79 loss to the Denver Nuggets.
- Cavaliers making most of long break between playoff rounds Updated: Apr-27-16 4:32 pm
INDEPENDENCE, Ohio - Kyrie Irving's freakish knee injury in the NBA Finals last year taught him a valuable lesson about what it takes to get through a postseason.
- Warriors are confident in their depth even without Curry Updated: Apr-26-16 8:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Draymond Green is going to tell it like it is, and he insists these Golden State Warriors have few issues when it comes to confidence.
- Griffin out for rest of playoffs, Paul has hand surgery Updated: Apr-26-16 6:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin is out for the rest of the playoffs after aggravating his left quadriceps tendon and Chris Paul had right hand surgery Tuesday, leaving the stunned Los Angeles Clippers without their top two players for the remainder of their first-round series against Portland.
- Paul leaves Game 4 with broken bone in right hand Updated: Apr-26-16 3:15 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - Chris Paul broke a bone in his right hand midway through the third quarter and left the Clippers' Game 4 loss to the Portland Trail Blazers on Monday night.
- Paul leaves with broken hand, Blazers beat Clippers 98-84 Updated: Apr-26-16 3:06 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - As the Trail Blazers celebrated, the Clippers' locker room was somber.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- Jamal Crawford is 1st 3-time winner of NBA's Sixth Man Award Updated: Apr-19-16 5:52 pm
LOS ANGELES - Jamal Crawford needs to make more room at home for another trophy.
- Daddy day care: Griffin's son pops in for post-game media Updated: Apr-18-16 1:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - There's a new kid in the NBA playoffs postgame interview room, and he just might give Stephen Curry's daughter a run for her money.
- Warriors' dominance: a 2nd straight title inevitable? Updated: Apr-16-16 3:13 am
The Golden State Warriors plow into the playoffs with a record 73 wins under their belt and championship rings already on their fingers.
- Teletovic's 22 leads Suns past Clippers reserves, 114-105 Updated: Apr-14-16 2:04 am
PHOENIX - The second-worst Phoenix Suns season in franchise history ended with a victory, even if it was against a Los Angeles Clippers team almost entirely made up of bench players.
- Chris Paul leads Clippers past Grizzlies 110-84 Updated: Apr-13-16 1:55 am
LOS ANGELES - Facing a historic game to end the regular season, the Memphis Grizzlies struggled against the Los Angeles Clippers.
- Clippers beat Mavs 98-91 for 5th straight victory Updated: Apr-10-16 7:35 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin shot 2 of 11 in the first half, when the Clippers were in a struggle with the Dallas Mavericks.
- Crawford scores 30, including winner to lead Clippers Updated: Apr-09-16 1:02 am
- Clippers beat Lakers 91-81 in Kobe's next-to-last home game Updated: Apr-07-16 2:12 am
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Clippers took turns guarding Kobe Bryant, everybody wanting one last shot at the legend. When the buzzer finally sounded, they gathered for one last chance to shake their longtime rival's hand.
- Farewell, Kobe: Lakers lose 103-81 to Clippers as visitors Updated: Apr-06-16 2:19 am
LOS ANGELES - The affection for Kobe Bryant overflowed inside Staples Center even as it was tinged with regret about seeing the superstar closing out his career in losing fashion.
- Clippers welcome Griffin back with 114-109 win over Wizards Updated: Apr-03-16 7:23 pm
LOS ANGELES - Blake Griffin showed brief flashes of his old Lob City self in his return from a three-month absence. His Clippers teammates, who kept winning without him, were just glad to have their leader back.
- Adams' late basket lifts Thunder past Clippers 119-117 Updated: Apr-01-16 1:16 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder's rebounding dominance finally won out over the Los Angeles Clippers' sizzling 3-point shooting.
- CP3, Clippers win 4th straight, 99-79 over Timberwolves Updated: Mar-30-16 11:38 pm
- Clippers star Chris Paul chooses family time over Olympics Updated: Mar-30-16 5:53 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Chris Paul is passing up a shot at Olympic history to take a much-needed summer off.
- Chris Paul won't play for US Olympic basketball team Updated: Mar-29-16 10:21 pm
Chris Paul won't play for the U.S. basketball team in this summer's Olympics, passing up a chance for a third gold medal.