- Padres' Myers finishes June with 21 extra-base hits, 33 RBIs Updated: Jun-29-16 8:27 pm
- Trumbo hits 23rd homer, has 4 RBIs as Orioles beat Pads 12-6 Updated: Jun-29-16 8:19 pm
SAN DIEGO - Mark Trumbo's magnificent two-run home run into the second deck in left field was the 55th of the month for the Baltimore Orioles, tying the big league record for long balls in June.
- Bullpen falters in Orioles' 10-7 loss to Padres Updated: Jun-22-16 12:51 am
- Padres near a deal to add Edwin Jackson Updated: Jun-16-16 10:31 pm
SAN DIEGO - The Padres appear to be close to an agreement with right-hander Edwin Jackson on a minor-league contract.
- Suzuki passes Rose's total as Marlins lose to Padres 6-3 Updated: Jun-15-16 9:27 pm
SAN DIEGO - With two hits Wednesday, Ichiro Suzuki raised his career total in the Japanese and North American major leagues to 4,257, passing Pete Rose's record Major League Baseball total.
- Tyler Anderson's strong debut leads Rockies past Padres, 2-1 Updated: Jun-12-16 8:53 pm
DENVER - Tyler Anderson started Sunday with 14 people yelling loudly for him at Coors Field. When he walked off the field after an impressive major league debut, 32,932 other fans joined his personal cheering section.
- Cashner leaves after 6 pitches with back/neck tightness Updated: Jun-10-16 9:25 pm
DENVER - San Diego Padres right-hander Andrew Cashner left a game Friday night against Colorado with upper back and neck tightness after throwing six pitches.
- Inciarte, Teheran lead Braves to 4-2 win against Padres Updated: Jun-08-16 7:46 pm
SAN DIEGO - For one game at least, the Atlanta Braves didn't look like the worst team in the majors.
- Corbin, Diamondbacks end Arrieta's win streak, beat Cubs 3-2 Updated: Jun-05-16 7:52 pm
CHICAGO - Patrick Corbin knew what he was up against, with the Diamondbacks trying to snap Jake Arrieta's historic win streak and avoid a sweep by the major league-leading Cubs.
- Arrieta's win streak ends at 20, Diamondbacks beat Cubs 3-2 Updated: Jun-05-16 7:13 pm
CHICAGO - Jake Arrieta had been winning at such a remarkable rate it was almost jarring to see the reigning NL Cy Young Award winner lose a game.