- Brazil to ask former coaches to help improve local football Updated: Jul-01-15 4:06 pm
SAO PAULO - The Brazilian football confederation will summon former national team coaches to help find ways of improving football in the country after a series of disappointing results.
- Messi vs. James again - now in Copa America quarterfinals Updated: Jun-22-15 2:36 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Lionel Messi and James Rodriguez are about to meet again. They've left their clubs behind - Barcelona and Real Madrid - and this time Messi is wearing Argentina's blue and white and Rodriguez the red, blue and yellow of Colombia.
- Without Neymar, Brazil beats Venezuela 2-1 to reach last 8 Updated: Jun-21-15 10:08 pm
SANTIAGO, Chile - Playing without suspended star Neymar, Brazil defeated Venezuela 2-1 Sunday in its final group game to reach the Copa America quarterfinals.
- Neymar sent off as Colombia beats Brazil 1-0 in Copa America Updated: Jun-18-15 12:21 am
SANTIAGO, Chile - Taking advantage of a bad night by Neymar, Colombia defeated Brazil 1-0 in the Copa America on Wednesday, keeping its quarterfinal hopes alive in the South American tournament.
- Neymar leads Brazil to late win over Peru in Copa America Updated: Jun-14-15 8:34 pm
TEMUCO, Chile - Neymar scored a goal and set up the injury-time winner for Douglas Costa, helping Brazil open its Copa America campaign with a 2-1 over Peru on Sunday.
- Copa America gives Brazil 1st chance for redemption Updated: Jun-12-15 11:20 am
SAO PAULO - Brazil will play at the Copa America with more on the line than just another South American title.
- Messi, Neymar try not to be upstaged at Copa America Updated: Jun-10-15 9:53 am
- Brazil beats Mexico 2-0 in warmup for Copa America Updated: Jun-07-15 6:32 pm
SAO PAULO - Philippe Coutinho and Diego Tardelli scored a goal each in the first half to give Brazil a 2-0 win over Mexico in a warmup for the Copa America on Sunday.
- Champions League highlights importance of Europe to FIFA Updated: Jun-07-15 2:18 pm
BERLIN - As the powerbrokers of European soccer celebrated their championship weekend and some jokingly congratulated themselves for staying out of jail, many said that the next FIFA president needs to do a better job of listening to the continent that pays most of the bills.
- Slick Barca cruise past Juventus to win Champions League Updated: Jun-06-15 7:06 pm
BERLIN - Barcelona's mighty attacking trio of Lionel Messi, Luis Suarez and Neymar won the Champions League on Saturday with a 3-1 victory over Juventus that showed the beauty of fluent and attacking football after days of scandal that have tarnished the sport.
- The Latest: Barcelona 45 minutes away from CL glory Updated: Jun-06-15 3:51 pm
BERLIN - The Latest from the Champions League final: