- Growing pains: Titans can point to improvement, but not wins Updated: Oct-12-15 6:58 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Everyone knows losing hurts, and the pain is mounting for Ken Whisenhunt and his Titans.
- Carroll rides hot hand until overtime and pays price Updated: Oct-12-15 3:08 pm
A week after benefiting from a non-call by the back judge on the "illegal bat" by K.J. Wright, Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll made the curious call of not getting the ball into Thomas Rawls' hands in overtime at Cincinnati.
- Titans blow another double-digit lead, lose 14-13 to Bills Updated: Oct-11-15 8:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Wide receiver Kendall Wright says he wants to be relevant and help Tennessee more.
- Bills rally from 10-point deficit, beat Titans 14-13 Updated: Oct-11-15 8:11 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - With so many key Bills sidelined by injuries, Buffalo needed someone to provide some kind of offensive boost.
- Some highly touted teams flop in opening month of season Updated: Oct-07-15 3:36 am
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech never expected to be in this position, facing its first four-game losing streak in nearly two decades.
- Titans have 3 straight home games to start team's turnaround Updated: Oct-05-15 3:53 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans say they're rested after a bye that came way earlier than any NFL team ever wants. Now comes a favorable schedule that keeps them at home the rest of October.
- Will quarterbacks re-emerge in the Heisman, draft picture? Updated: Oct-02-15 10:54 pm
Quarterbacks have won the Heisman Trophy five straight seasons and have been selected first in the NFL Draft five of the last seven years.
- Titans' Mariota, Bills' Darby named NFL's rookies of month Updated: Oct-01-15 3:53 pm
NEW YORK - Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota and Bills cornerback Ronald Darby are the NFL's rookies of the month for September.
- Pac-12 full of surprises a month into the season Updated: Sep-29-15 6:28 pm
PHOENIX - The college football season is just a month old, but it has had what feels like a season's worth of surprises already.
- Titans look at positives in wake of blowing 13-point lead Updated: Sep-28-15 6:55 pm
At one point in the fourth quarter against Indianapolis, Titans quarterback Marcus Mariota had plenty of fellow rookies with him on the field.
- Luck rallies Colts to 1st win of season 35-33 over Titans Updated: Sep-28-15 2:42 am
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Indianapolis Colts believe they've pulled off the kind of win that can cure what ailed them during an ugly 0-2 start this season.
- Luck rallies Colts to 1st win of season 35-33 over Titans Updated: Sep-27-15 6:36 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Staring at their first 0-3 start since 2011, the Indianapolis Colts desperately needed a victory.
- The Latest: Veteran Viking romps 91 yards with interception Updated: Sep-27-15 3:49 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the third Sunday of the season (all times EDT):
- After 2 games on road, Titans ready to settle in at home Updated: Sep-23-15 9:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Linebacker Brian Orakpo has a message for Tennessee fans now that the Titans finally are ready to play the first game this season in Music City that counts.
- Bucs defense steps up after disappointing start to season Updated: Sep-21-15 7:23 pm
TAMPA, Florida - Jacquies Smith stood in front of his locker, a bit reluctant to talk about his role in helping the Tampa Bay Buccaneers get their season on track.
- Mariota holds up under pressure, Titans work on protection Updated: Sep-21-15 7:19 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - Marcus Mariota showed he can take a beating, holding up under pressure. While the Tennessee Titans are not surprised by the quarterback's toughness, their immediate goal is protecting him better.
- Manziel makes case to be starter as Browns beat Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-21-15 2:26 am
CLEVELAND - There was no gloating, no gestures, nothing to draw extra attention. After getting his first career win as an NFL starter, Johnny Manziel put on his gray tailored suit and popped in the headphones that maybe help block out some of the constant noise around him.
- Manziel's 2 TD passes lift Browns over Mariota, Titans 28-14 Updated: Sep-20-15 6:06 pm
CLEVELAND - Johnny Manziel spun from pressure and heaved the ball for a stunning touchdown, the kind of football magic he created almost every Saturday for Texas A&M.
- The Latest: Alonso, acquired for McCoy, out with knee injury Updated: Sep-20-15 5:52 pm
The Latest from NFL stadiums around the country on the second Sunday of the season(all times EDT):
- Johnny Manziel to start Browns' home opener; McCown out Updated: Sep-18-15 10:08 pm
BEREA, Ohio - It's all in front of Johnny Manziel: The chance to silence the critics and prove he belongs in the NFL. On Sunday, Manziel can re-start his career. His shot at redemption.
- Nike remake video of classic "Animal House" scene goes viral Updated: Sep-18-15 1:53 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - It was Jan. 2, the day after the Oregon Ducks had crushed Florida State in the Rose Bowl, and Ohio State had upset mighty Alabama in the Sugar Bowl, in the semifinals of the first-ever College Football Playoff.
- Seahawks-Packers at not quite the same stakes Updated: Sep-18-15 12:32 am
The Packers probably don't need any extra incentive when facing the Seahawks, particularly with the memory of their fourth-quarter NFC championship collapse in Seattle still fresh and painful.
- Big play shows Oregon's Addison back from knee injury Updated: Sep-17-15 5:12 pm
Oregon receiver Bralon Addison declared his return from a knee injury with a dynamic 81-yard touchdown run.
- Mariota's electric debut probably a sign of things to come Updated: Sep-17-15 3:28 am
Nice start, Marcus Mariota. Good luck in that encore on Sunday against Cleveland. History says you might need it, at least this week.
- Now 1-0 like last season, Titans wary of repeat performance Updated: Sep-16-15 7:13 pm
NASHVILLE, Tennessee - The Tennessee Titans are in an all too familiar situation, a case of deja vu they can't wait to end.