- Silvercup Studios is expanding to the Bronx Updated: Jul-06-15 10:56 am
NEW YORK - Silvercup Studios is expanding with a new complex in the Port Morris section of the Bronx.
- Frankie Beverly and Maze returns to Essence Festival Updated: Jul-03-15 1:49 pm
NEW ORLEANS - For 15 years, thousands of fans dressed all in white entered the Superdome on the final day of the Essence Festival anticipating the soulful sounds of Maze featuring Frankie Beverly, who also dressed in his signature white pants, shirt and baseball cap, would sing into the wee hours of the next day.
- Rainbow Facebook photos: Armchair activism or shifting tide? Updated: Jul-02-15 10:51 am
NEW YORK - You may have noticed your Facebook friends getting considerably more colorful.
- Chris Brown, Nicki Minaj, Beyonce win big at BET Awards Updated: Jun-29-15 1:18 am
Though she was absent, Beyonce won three BET Awards, including video of the year for "7/11," while Chris Brown and Nicki Minaj also won multiple awards at the all-star show Sunday night.
- Beyonce, The Weeknd to headline Jay Z's Made In America fest Updated: Jun-24-15 5:26 pm
NEW YORK - Beyonce is heading back to Jay Z's Made in America festival this September.
- Trim gym trend turning fitness fans into business owners Updated: Jun-24-15 6:31 am
NEW YORK - Slim one-room gyms are in, and the low cost of starting them is turning gym rats and workout instructors into entrepreneurs.
- Interim CEO of Jay Z's Tidal leaves streaming service Updated: Jun-23-15 1:41 pm
NEW YORK - The interim CEO of Jay Z's streaming service, Tidal, has left the company.
- Noah works South African audiences before 'The Daily Show' Updated: Jun-23-15 11:44 am
JOHANNESBURG - Trevor Noah walked onto the stage and bantered with the South African audience, which whooped in appreciation. That was a cue for the next host of Comedy Central's "The Daily Show" to launch into a slick riff on the absurdity of high-pitched shrieks of delight.
- With Heat future uncertain, Wade studying up on business Updated: Jun-15-15 4:47 pm
MIAMI - Dwyane Wade has a tough business decision to make in the next couple weeks, a choice between remaining under contract with the Miami Heat or declaring free agency and possibly changing teams for the first time in his professional life.