- Dalton leaves with sore neck, Bengals beat Bears 21-10 Updated: Aug-29-15 11:51 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton's sore neck gave AJ McCarron a chance for his first NFL keepsake.
- Bengals QB Andy Dalton leaves after 1 series with sore neck Updated: Aug-29-15 9:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Quarterback Andy Dalton scored on a keeper that completed Cincinnati's opening drive against the Chicago Bears on Saturday night, then left the game as a precaution because of a sore neck.
- Bengals offense looks good in 23-10 win over Giants Updated: Aug-14-15 11:33 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton and the rest of the Bengals' offense were so good that they got the night off after less than 3 minutes.
- Bengals hope Dalton learned a few things from Manning Updated: Aug-12-15 7:03 pm
CINCINNATI - Andy Dalton spent two days on the same practice fields as Eli Manning.
- Bengals, Giants look for energetic but peaceful practices Updated: Aug-11-15 10:56 pm
CINCINNATI - They patted each other's helmets when the horn sounded to end practice, then gave shoulder-bump hugs as they headed back to the Paul Brown Stadium locker rooms.
- Giants heading to Cincinnati for workouts with Bengals Updated: Aug-10-15 2:26 pm
EAST RUTHERFORD, New Jersey - Training camp has brought something new for the New York Giants the past few years.