- Capitals' Orpik could be difference-maker vs. Penguins Updated: Apr-26-16 5:23 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - Jay Beagle's sharpest memory of the Washington Capitals' 2009 playoff series against the Pittsburgh Penguins was when he tried to run over Brooks Orpik and instead got flattened at center ice.
- Capitals close out Flyers in 6 games with 1-0 victory Updated: Apr-24-16 4:10 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Early in the third period, a Flyers fan held up a sign directed at Washington that read, "You'll choke."
- Neuvirth magnificent against Capitals as Flyers force Game 6 Updated: Apr-23-16 12:10 am
WASHINGTON - Standing in the same crease that Steve Mason allowed a goal from 101 feet out, Philadelphia Flyers goalie Michal Neuvirth saw shots from every angle and didn't crack. Not even once.
- Capitals' Holtby as calm as ever going into fourth playoffs Updated: Apr-12-16 4:25 pm
ARLINGTON, Virginia - When Washington Capitals players see an opposing goaltender bobbling the puck or struggling to make a save, they yell to each other that he looks shaky. When they look back to their own crease, they rarely see that with Braden Holtby.
- Capitals prepare for hard-fought series against Flyers Updated: Apr-11-16 4:04 pm