- Richmond attorney announces bid for GOP AG nomination Updated: Jan-27-16 12:21 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The fight over who gets to be the Republican nominee in the 2017 Virginia attorney general race is ramping up.
- High court upholds government's energy conservation program Updated: Jan-25-16 4:11 pm
WASHINGTON - In a win for the Obama administration and environmental groups, the Supreme Court on Monday upheld a 5-year-old federal program that pays large electric customers to save energy during times of peak demand.
- Justices extend bar on automatic life terms for teenagers Updated: Jan-25-16 11:24 am
WASHINGTON - The Supreme Court ruled Monday that people serving life terms for murders they committed as teenagers must have a chance to seek their freedom, a decision that could affect more than 1,000 inmates.
- The Latest: Obama takes 'one more look at this thing' Updated: Jan-12-16 10:43 pm
WASHINGTON - The latest on President Barack Obama's last State of the Union address. All times EST:
- Kerry Washington: Anita Hill role terrifying responsibility Updated: Jan-07-16 9:25 pm
PASADENA, California - Kerry Washington says she was acutely aware of the challenge of playing Anita Hill in a miniseries dramatizing Clarence Thomas' Supreme Court confirmation hearings.