- Warriors know Game 7 back home for Finals trip won't be easy Updated: May-29-16 9:36 pm
OAKLAND, California - After a record 73 wins and a memorable Game 6 comeback on the road, the Golden State Warriors' goal of getting back to the NBA Finals and defending their title comes down to Game 7 at home against the powerful Oklahoma City Thunder.
- Thompson's 41 points, 11 3s save Golden State's season Updated: May-29-16 1:31 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Stephen Curry turned things over to Klay Thompson, and his Splash Brother delivered.
- Stephen Curry, LeBron James named first-team All-NBA Updated: May-26-16 5:48 pm
NEW YORK - Stephen Curry has knocked down another honor.
- It's been a blowout-filled NBA postseason so far Updated: May-26-16 5:33 pm
MIAMI - James Jones was taking a shot in Game 5 of the Eastern Conference finals, and the crew calling the game on television was instead talking about James Evans.
- ON BASKETBALL: Green's history may have helped him Updated: May-24-16 1:51 pm
MIAMI - Draymond Green has a history, and in this case it seems to have been helpful.
- Column: Savor our version of Magic-Bird - Curry vs LeBron Updated: May-20-16 6:26 pm
This is our Magic vs. Bird.
- Stephen Curry's sore right elbow not limiting him on court Updated: May-20-16 5:39 pm
OAKLAND, California - A black sleeve protecting his sore right elbow, MVP Stephen Curry insists he's fine after yet another postseason injury.
- Plenty of star power remains at point guard in NBA playoffs Updated: May-17-16 2:12 am
MIAMI - LeBron James is fond of saying that today's NBA is driven by point guards.
- AP Source: Karl-Anthony Towns is NBA Rookie of the Year Updated: May-15-16 8:43 pm
Minnesota Timberwolves center Karl-Anthony Towns has been voted the NBA's Rookie of the Year, according to a person with direct knowledge of the award.
- Draymond Green committed to cutting down his technicals Updated: May-14-16 6:24 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stunningly, Draymond Green kept his mouth shut on the court for a full practice Saturday.
- Warriors rest up and gear up to face Thunder in West finals Updated: May-13-16 9:21 pm
OAKLAND, California - Stephen Curry surprised coach Steve Kerr with how quickly he found his groove the past two games after returning from a right knee injury, even with a few more misses than usual for the MVP.
- Spurs unsure if Duncan or Ginobili will return Updated: May-13-16 6:01 pm
SAN ANTONIO - San Antonio's unexpected and abrupt end to the season brings on another stressful summer that begins with what has become an annual quandary.
- Thunder beat Spurs, advance to Western Conference finals Updated: May-13-16 12:25 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Thunder flipped the script, and now they're heading to the Western Conference finals.
- 3 months before Rio, US basketball losing players, not sleep Updated: May-11-16 2:44 am
Anthony Davis can't play. Chris Paul doesn't want to.
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Spurs, 95-91, for 3-2 lead Updated: May-11-16 12:49 am
SAN ANTONIO - Russell Westbrook couldn't be stopped down the stretch, not even when the San Antonio Spurs were trying to foul him.
- Stephen Curry is first unanimous NBA MVP, takes honor again Updated: May-10-16 7:50 pm
OAKLAND, California - From the jaw-dropping half-court heaves that somehow sink through the net to the dazzling drives and zippy passes from every which way, Stephen Curry's desire to keep getting better while always trying to entertain at every stop has the Golden State superstar being mentioned right along with the best ever, Michael Jordan and Magic Johnson.
- Durant's mother, the 'Real MVP,' subject of Lifetime movie Updated: May-07-16 4:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - With a single sentence uttered by her world-famous son Kevin Durant, Wanda Pratt's life changed forever.
- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm