- NBA: 5 incorrect non-calls at end of Spurs-Thunder game Updated: May-03-16 4:41 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA said Tuesday there were five incorrect non-calls on the wild final sequence in San Antonio, including a foul on Oklahoma City's Dion Waiters that referees earlier had already acknowledged they missed.
- Thunder hold on beat Spurs 98-97, even series at 1-1 Updated: May-03-16 2:06 am
SAN ANTONIO - The Oklahoma City Thunder nearly gave the game away in a wild final sequence that referees acknowledge should have been blown dead before it started.
- Oklahoma City still embarrassed by lopsided loss Updated: May-01-16 7:46 pm
- New coach Brooks: Focus is on Wizards players, not Durant Updated: Apr-27-16 4:58 pm
WASHINGTON - New Washington Wizards coach Scott Brooks was surprised it took so long to get the question. Almost 15 minutes into his introductory news conference he was asked, "Let's get this out of the way: Are you going to bring Kevin Durant here?"
- Westbrook leads Thunder past Mavericks; OKC wins series 4-1 Updated: Apr-26-16 12:42 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban said Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook is an All-Star, but not a superstar.
- Face of fracas? Durant says testy playoffs just part of game Updated: Apr-25-16 2:06 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant suddenly, and reluctantly, found himself at the center of a conversation over whether Oklahoma City's rough-and-tumble series with Dallas was out of control.
- NBA fines Westbrook, Durant for Game 4 violations Updated: Apr-24-16 5:55 pm
NEW YORK - The NBA has fined Oklahoma City's Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant for violations in Game 4 of their Western Conference playoff series.
- Thunder beat Mavericks 119-108 for 3-1 lead in testy series Updated: Apr-24-16 12:34 am
DALLAS - Kevin Durant got ejected, Russell Westbrook was part of a shouting match in front of his bench and Serge Ibaka drew a technical for throwing an elbow in the final seconds with the outcome already decided.
- Thunder, Mavericks get testy again in front of OKC bench Updated: Apr-23-16 9:08 pm
DALLAS - The testy first-round series between regional rivals Oklahoma City and Dallas got a little testier.
- Durant: Happy ex-coach Brooks back in NBA, focused on Mavs Updated: Apr-22-16 1:38 pm
DALLAS - Kevin Durant says he's happy new Washington coach Scott Brooks is back in the NBA a year after being let go by Oklahoma City.
- Thunder star Russell Westbrook rolling as playoffs arrive Updated: Apr-15-16 2:04 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Russell Westbrook's triple-double against the Los Angeles Clippers reminded Kevin Durant of someone playing the NBA 2K game on rookie mode.
- Wizards say Randy Wittman will not return as coach Updated: Apr-14-16 9:46 am
WASHINGTON - Randy Wittman will not be back as coach of the Washington Wizards, let go after failing to reach the playoffs this season.
- Durant leads Thunder past Lakers in Bryant's last road game Updated: Apr-12-16 12:06 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Thunder fans flocked to Chesapeake Energy Arena to see Kobe Bryant one last time.
- Gay's free throws lift Kings over Thunder in arena finale Updated: Apr-10-16 3:01 am
SACRAMENTO, California - A raucous sellout crowd was rewarded with a victory on a night when they bid an emotional goodbye to an aging 28-year-old arena that housed one last game for the Sacramento Kings.
- Karl-Anthony Towns' superb rookie season preceded by grief Updated: Apr-09-16 2:42 pm
MINNEAPOLIS - Karl-Anthony Towns climbed into his car after an August workout, less than six weeks before starting his first NBA training camp. As he started driving, an alert buzzed on his phone announcing the death of Darryl Dawkins.
- Trail Blazers defeat Thunder 120-115, clinch playoff berth Updated: Apr-07-16 1:27 am
PORTLAND, Oregon - If there was an award for the NBA's most overachieving team, the Portland Trail Blazers would be heavily favored this year.
- Westbrook's 17th triple-double leads Thunder over Nuggets Updated: Apr-06-16 12:32 am
DENVER - Russell Westbrook turned his first-half frustration into a milestone night.