- Cubs fall to Dodgers 5-2 on offense-starved West Coast trip Updated: Aug-30-15 2:06 am
LOS ANGELES - The Cubs can't wait to get home since they're hardly scoring any runs on the road.
- Dodgers score 4 runs in 7th to beat Cubs 5-2 Updated: Aug-30-15 1:44 am
LOS ANGELES - Clayton Kershaw leads with his arm not his mouth. Yet ever since the Dodgers' ace spoke up after they lost a season-high fifth straight game last weekend, the NL West leaders have been rolling.
- Athletics hold off Dodgers 5-2 for 2-game interleague sweep Updated: Aug-19-15 8:35 pm
OAKLAND, California - Jesse Chavez's record hardly tells the story of his season and first year as a full-time starter.
- Puig's hamstring injury not considered serious, day to day Updated: Aug-19-15 4:01 pm
OAKLAND, California - Los Angeles Dodgers right fielder Yasiel Puig underwent an MRI exam on his injured right hamstring Wednesday that showed a mild strain, and the medical staff doesn't expect him to need a stint on the disabled list.
- A's edge Dodgers 5-4 in 10 Updated: Aug-19-15 2:56 am
OAKLAND, California - Mark Canha had reason to celebrate. He had a career night against one of the top pitchers in the game and scored the winning run.
- Dodgers' Latos stumbles in 10-3 loss to former Reds team Updated: Aug-14-15 3:00 am
LOS ANGELES - Mat Latos is searching for his old self on the mound and so far coming up short in three starts for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Kang, McCutchen rally Pirates past Dodgers 13-6 Updated: Aug-10-15 12:51 am
PITTSBURGH - Jung Ho Kang hit back after getting hit by pitches in his two previous plate appearances.
- Greinke's bat helps Dodgers beat Phillies 10-8 Updated: Aug-06-15 5:36 pm
PHILADELPHIA - Zack Greinke's hitting outshined his pitching.
- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.