- Ethier's 2 HRs help Dodgers beat Angels 5-3 in 10 Updated: Aug-02-15 8:53 pm
LOS ANGELES - Andre Ethier always wanted to be the guy who made the game-winning 3-pointer or catch the game-winning touchdown pass in the end zone as time expired. In baseball, his only chance at sudden death is a walkoff home run - which he has done six times in his major league career.
- Dodgers can't touch Gray in 3rd straight loss, 2-0 to A's Updated: Jul-29-15 1:50 am
LOS ANGELES - Sonny Gray's masterful pitching and Justin Turner's mysterious leg infection combined to ruin another homecoming for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Dodgers' Turner goes to emergency room with leg infection Updated: Jul-28-15 9:39 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers third baseman Justin Turner went to an emergency room Tuesday for treatment on a pimple on his leg that turned into an infection.
- Greinke's shutout streak ends, Mets beat Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:14 pm
NEW YORK - Thanks to another exquisite performance from Jacob deGrom and a big hit by newcomer Juan Uribe, the New York Mets did more than just stop Zack Greinke's streak.
- Greinke's shutout streak over; Mets top Dodgers 3-2 in 10 Updated: Jul-26-15 8:09 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke hit the Mets harder than they hit him. Still, his shutout streak is over.
- Mets acquire Uribe, Johnson from Braves Updated: Jul-25-15 12:53 am
NEW YORK - The New York Mets acquired infielder Juan Uribe, infielder-outfielder Kelly Johnson and cash considerations from the Atlanta Braves on Friday night for minor league pitchers John Gant and Rob Whalen.
- Dodgers put Greinke on paternity list, next start isn't set Updated: Jul-24-15 4:48 pm
NEW YORK - The Los Angeles Dodgers have put All-Star pitcher Zack Greinke on the paternity list after the birth of his first child.
- Greinke's shutout streak on hold for birth of 1st child Updated: Jul-23-15 10:27 pm
NEW YORK - Zack Greinke's shutout streak is on hold while the Los Angeles Dodgers ace and his wife await the birth of their first child.
- Bolsinger baffles Braves, Dodgers get 3 in 5th for 3-1 win Updated: Jul-22-15 4:28 pm
ATLANTA - Knowing the Braves are sometimes vulnerable to off-speed pitches, Mike Bolsinger was pleased that his curveball and slider caused problems all afternoon.
- Mattingly: Anderson's Achilles injury might not be serious Updated: Jul-22-15 11:39 am
ATLANTA - Dodgers manager Don Mattingly says starting pitcher Brett Anderson might not be seriously injured after leaving Tuesday's game with an irritated left Achilles tendon.
- Dodgers reinstate Carl Crawford from 60-day disabled list Updated: Jul-21-15 4:26 pm
LOS ANGELES - Outfielder Carl Crawford is returning from the 60-day disabled list for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- Greinke now with 43 2-3 scoreless innings, Dodgers top Nats Updated: Jul-19-15 6:48 pm
WASHINGTON - Zack Greinke is really piling up the zeros.
- Gonzalez's 2-run homer lifts Dodgers over Brewers 4-3 Updated: Jul-12-15 9:05 pm
LOS ANGELES - Last season, the Dodgers fell behind and rarely recovered. This season, they have 24 comeback victories, finding ways to climb out of holes with timely hitting.
- Dodgers send reliever Yimi Garcia to Triple-A Updated: Jul-08-15 9:56 pm
LOS ANGELES - The Los Angeles Dodgers sent reliever Yimi Garcia to Triple-A Oklahoma City on Wednesday to get in extra work around the All-Star break.
- Matz sharp, Mets feast on Dodgers pitching to take series Updated: Jul-05-15 8:11 pm
LOS ANGELES - Steven Matz is having the time of his young baseball life, winning his first two career starts, including silencing the Los Angeles Dodgers' powerful lineup.
- Back issue lands Dodgers starter Carlos Frias on DL Updated: Jul-05-15 3:15 pm
LOS ANGELES - Dodgers starter Carlos Frias has been placed on the 15-day disabled list with lower back tightness, although the right-hander isn't expected to be there too long.