- Adam Conley pitches shutout ball, Marlins sweep Arizona 4-0 Updated: May-05-16 11:18 pm
MIAMI - For the second start in a row, Adam Conley came out of the game leaving a string of zeroes behind him on the scoreboard.
- Miami's 7-game win streak snapped with 14-5 loss to Brewers Updated: May-01-16 8:08 pm
MILWAUKEE - Tom Koehler felt humiliated after getting shelled by the Milwaukee Brewers.
- Brewers beat Miami 14-5 to snap Marlins' 7-game win streak Updated: May-01-16 7:13 pm
MILWAUKEE - When Chris Carter gets in a slump, he tries to forget about the past.
- Marlins' no-hit bid broken up with 1 out in 9th vs Brewers Updated: Apr-29-16 11:02 pm
MILWAUKEE - Jonathan Lucroy blooped a single with one out in the ninth inning to break up the combo no-hit bid by the Miami Marlins at Milwaukee.
- Banned Marlins star Dee Gordon says he unknowingly took PEDs Updated: Apr-29-16 9:51 pm
MIAMI - To the president of the Miami Marlins, whatever star Dee Gordon did to trigger a positive drug test still amounted to one thing.
- Marlins' sweep overshadowed by Gordon's PED suspension Updated: Apr-29-16 2:46 am
LOS ANGELES - Dee Gordon celebrated with the Miami Marlins following a huge four-game sweep.
- Donnie Baseball returns to LA with no hard feelings Updated: Apr-25-16 10:50 pm
LOS ANGELES - Don Mattingly sat in his usual spot on the top of the dugout bench. Except he was wearing a black hat and jersey with a multi-colored 'M' on the front.
- Marlins hold off Giants 5-4 to avoid 3-game sweep Updated: Apr-24-16 8:29 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Miami manager Don Mattingly thinks slugger Giancarlo Stanton took an encouraging step with his third multihit game of the season.
- Coach Barry Bonds returns to AT&T Park in a Marlins uniform Updated: Apr-22-16 10:30 pm
SAN FRANCISCO - Barry Bonds strolled into the indoor batting cage to join his hitters at work and immediately shut the door.
- Suzuki shines at bat and in field, helps Miami beat Nats 5-1 Updated: Apr-21-16 5:15 pm
MIAMI - Ichiro Suzuki quietly cleaned his cleats in a noisy postgame clubhouse Thursday before packing the shoes for his next game, which will be No. 2,368.
- Marlins pitcher Edwin Jackson put on DL, Wittgren recalled Updated: Apr-19-16 5:57 pm
MIAMI - Miami Marlins right-hander Edwin Jackson has been put on the 15-day disabled list with a strained right triceps, and right-hander Nick Wittgren was recalled from Triple-A New Orleans to make his major league debut.
- Braves complete sweep by beating Marlins 6-5 in 10 innings Updated: Apr-17-16 8:05 pm
MIAMI - With his next scheduled start two days away, Atlanta Braves right-hander Matt Wisler began playing catch in the bullpen in the ninth inning Sunday as his team attempted to close out a series sweep.
- Werth comes through as Nationals beat Marlins 4-2 Updated: Apr-10-16 7:04 pm
WASHINGTON - A week into the new season, Nationals outfielder Jayson Werth still has two fewer hits than his team has wins.
- Fernandez's home winning streak ends at 17 Updated: Apr-06-16 9:38 pm
MIAMI - Jose Fernandez lost at Marlins Park for the first time.
- Saltalamacchia's 4 RBIs lift Tigers over Marlins 7-3 Updated: Apr-06-16 8:47 pm
MIAMI - Jarrod Saltalamacchia homered and drove in four runs and Francisco Rodriguez struck out Giancarlo Stanton to end the game with the bases loaded as the Detroit Tigers beat Miami 7-3 Wednesday and sent Marlins ace Jose Fernandez his first loss in 27 career starts at home.