- Henry, McCaffrey and Watson are Maxwell Award finalists Updated: Nov-24-15 6:53 pm
Alabama running back Derrick Henry, Stanford running back Christian McCaffrey and Clemson quarterback Deshaun Watson are the finalists for the Maxwell Award, given to the nation's best player.
- Auburn can add luster to season against Alabama in Iron Bowl Updated: Nov-24-15 4:52 pm
AUBURN, Alabama - Auburn coach Gus Malzahn says Alabama's likely the most talented team in the country, has the nation's best defensive front seven and one of the top running backs.
- Jones, Henry help No. 3 Bama top Charleston Southern 56-6 Updated: Nov-21-15 8:13 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Cyrus Jones returned two punts for touchdowns and Derrick Henry also scored twice as No. 3 Alabama romped past Charleston Southern 56-6 Saturday.
- Ex-Alabama walk on Nysewander draws praise from Nick Saban Updated: Nov-19-15 4:33 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Michael Nysewander is the guy in front of the guy, blocking for Alabama tailback Derrick Henry in short yardage situations.
- Clemson's Watson chasing running backs in Heisman race Updated: Nov-16-15 5:00 pm
CLEMSON, South Carolina - In the year of the running back, Clemson's Deshaun Watson is making a late push to keep the Heisman Trophy in a quarterback's hands.
- No. 3 Bama flashing some 50 yards and cloud of dust ability Updated: Nov-16-15 4:12 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama's more than a smash 'em up, knock 'em down team.
- Saban: Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake likely out 2 weeks Updated: Nov-16-15 2:50 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama tailback Kenyan Drake is likely out at least two weeks with a fractured right arm.
- Surging Arkansas sinks No. 9 LSU, 31-14 Updated: Nov-15-15 12:43 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - As sure as Arkansas' Alex Collins has blossomed into one of the most explosive running backs in college football, the Razorbacks have become one of the toughest outs in the Southeastern Conference.
- College Football Today Updated: Nov-14-15 10:14 pm
- No. 3 Alabama DT Robinson making plays all over the field Updated: Nov-12-15 12:07 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - A'Shawn Robinson demonstrated his power, his explosiveness and even his leaping ability against LSU.
- No. 3 Alabama trying to keep those Saban smiles coming Updated: Nov-09-15 5:15 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Alabama linebacker Reggie Ragland has been around Nick Saban long enough to take some satisfaction when the coach is smiling after a game.
- Derrick Henry still coming up big for No. Alabama Updated: Nov-08-15 2:52 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Derrick Henry has become this year's version of Amari Cooper for Alabama's offense.
- Henry, No. 7 Alabama's defense smother No. 4 LSU 30-16 Updated: Nov-08-15 1:21 am
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Hit after hit, run after punishing run, Derrick Henry and Alabama's defense stole the show and proved they belong squarely in the College Football Playoff hunt.
- No. 7 Alabama-No. 4 LSU matchup could come down to QB play Updated: Nov-05-15 1:00 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - All Jake Coker and Brandon Harris have done is lead their teams into national title contention while directing the Southeastern Conference's top scoring offenses in league games.
- No love: Some of SEC's best players are obscure linemen Updated: Nov-04-15 2:44 pm
Some of the Southeastern Conference's best players this season are Vadal Alexander, Ryan Kelly and Laremy Tunsil.
- Fournette, Henry to take center stage in LSU-Alabama clash Updated: Nov-03-15 10:20 pm
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - If indeed it takes one to know one, then LSU's Heisman Trophy front-runner, Leonard Fournette, should have no small measure of credibility when he describes Alabama's Derrick Henry as a supremely punishing power runner.
- No. 4 LSU-No. 7 Alabama meet in a high-stakes game, again Updated: Nov-02-15 5:24 pm
TUSCALOOSA, Alabama - Jake Coker couldn't help but watch the Alabama-LSU games when he was growing up or even while playing for Florida State.