- Black Lives Matter movement experiencing growing pains Updated: Sep-01-15 12:36 pm
WASHINGTON - Hundreds of Black Lives Matter activists, black and white, marched outside the Minnesota State Fair this weekend, hoping to bring attention to the deaths of African-Americans at the hands of police.
- Daudt says he won't support $10,000 door for Capitol suite Updated: Aug-24-15 7:56 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota House Speaker Kurt Daudt insisted Monday that he won't support spending $10,000 on a Capitol office door that his aides had approached construction planners about installing as part of the building's ambitious restoration.
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Aug-20-15 10:56 am
St. Cloud Times, Aug. 19
- State Rep. David Dill dies after battle with cancer Updated: Aug-09-15 3:25 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - State Rep. David Dill, who represented northeastern Minnesota and focused much of his legislative efforts on mining, outdoor recreation, the environment and natural resources, died after a short battle with cancer. He was 60.
- Dayton drew big inaugural checks after election Updated: Aug-05-15 4:15 pm
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - After easily securing a second term as Minnesota governor, Democrat Mark Dayton landed sizable checks toward his early-January inauguration, including some from corporations whose leaders favored the GOP nominee in the race.